With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Game server information & questions.

Moderators: Joe Kari, Pardner, TheDoctor

How do you make your screen name more colorful?!??

Postby cant_playy » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:04 am

Hello all :)
I've been enjoying playing SG for sometime now and burning Bacon is getting fun :wink:

but I'm curious... how do you add color to your screen name? I can't seem to find out how you go about doing that anywhere.
cant_playy
Newcomer

Re: How do you make your screen name more colorful?!??

Postby Sucalakafufu » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:56 am

cant_playy wrote:Hello all :)
I've been enjoying playing SG for sometime now and burning Bacon is getting fun :wink:

but I'm curious... how do you add color to your screen name? I can't seem to find out how you go about doing that anywhere.

hey cant_playy welcome to the forums. anyway to add color its like any quake game. if you look up adding color to a quake 3 name you can find it. to make it short, if u type ^1 it will add a color (i dont remember off the top of my head) the ^1 will disappear and whatever you type after that will be of whatever color 1 is. other colors can be accessed with ^2 or ^3 etc... hope this helps :)
SG Name: Sucalakafufu
Clan: [CWNN] - Clan With No Name
Sucalakafufu
Gunslinger

Postby Lucky Bro » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:57 am

Hello cant_playy (strange nick, btw),

As it stands in code:
#define S_COLOR_BLACK "^0"
#define S_COLOR_RED "^1"
#define S_COLOR_GREEN "^2"
#define S_COLOR_YELLOW "^3"
#define S_COLOR_BLUE "^4"
#define S_COLOR_CYAN "^5"
#define S_COLOR_MAGENTA "^6"
#define S_COLOR_WHITE "^7"

You may use them in any message you type in chat/console. As well as during defining variables such as your nickname.
Just like that:
/say "^1This is my red text. ^7 And this is white one"
Will show you the following:
This is my red text. And this is white one

Be aware that to use black color you have to put visible ^ symbol before using black coloring. Just like the following:
/say "^1This is my red text.^7Here I put special visible mark in yellow ^3^^7 and now type in ^0 black"
Will give you:
This is my red text.Here I put special visible mark in yellow ^ and now type in black

Have a good day!
"You should know that the lies won't hide your flaws/No sense in hiding all of yours/You gave up on your dreams along the way" (c) "Fake it" by Seether
P.S. English isn't my native language.
Lucky Bro
Gunslinger

Postby mLy! » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:49 pm

We need more colours btw!
And need black unlocked for nicknames :p
My Latest fragmovies:
Winning BB cup
mLy!
Gunslinger

Return to Telegraph Station

Show Sidebar