With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Game server information & questions.

Moderators: Joe Kari, Pardner, TheDoctor

To all Baller Bude players

Postby TheDoctor » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Dear SG players,

I herewith like to point out that Baller Bude since some time now automatically records the games of players reaching a certain number of frags. These so-called "demos" can be downloaded at bb.smokin-guns.org/demos. Each SG player can easily review such a game by following the instructions given at that site.

To all honest players: I consider it your job to report cheaters to oa.doctor (a) gmail.com, ideally after you have reviewed a questionable game. If your accusation is correct, the BB Team will do its job to effectively ban the culprit. Should your accusation be incorrect, it will have no negative impact on you. Consider it a confidence-building measure: either you help to clean the server or you understand how your opponent was able to do his moves.

Only with your cooperation the BB Team can provide a clean and friendly environment. Do not allow cheats to spread any further by being passive.

Best regards,

TheDoctor
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby dowoshek » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:37 am

Nice job. I wish you were also running BR (or at least TDM) server with this manner ;)
dowoshek
Gunslinger

Postby @spi » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:48 pm

be patient, we always try to improve our services, but it takes time and ressorces !
i am sure, we have enought potential, and ideas to surprise all Baller Bude players with some gimmicks ;)
or new high quality and professional implemented, an tested features !

as mentioned, we are looking for a honest and trustable sg shooting enviroment for fun and free,
without cheating, flaming or other kiddy behaviour !

thanx for joining our server, play fair, respect your opponent and ....

HAVE FUN !!!!

chears @spi
@spi
Pistolero

Postby a.k47 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Howdy... :D :D
I've got a question: Why is BallerBude and SpecialBude absent since one and a half month?

MfG
a.k47
a.k47
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby TheDoctor » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:12 pm

a.k47 wrote:Why is BallerBude and SpecialBude absent since one and a half month?

Read more about here. Remember: Thanks to @spi, BB, SB and TerraNova are hosted free of charge. We just have to take it as it comes.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Return to Telegraph Station

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel