With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Game server information & questions.

Moderators: Joe Kari, Pardner, TheDoctor

Troll

Postby Xlopaka » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:16 pm

Hi all!
Are there any active administrators of jeuxlinux?
Player Troll/DanutZz again appeared on jeuxlinux server yesterday at 11:00pm.
He killed players from his team without reason.
He is one young boy from Romania and his mind is too small for playing sg.
In my opinion he should be banned from all servers for life.

https://mega.nz/#!SM5zDZbQ!uQFplXZE04rpPbu3fWDYCM5yfz-7hnjibozCW4uA2ao
Xlopaka
Drifter

Re: Troll

Postby Barto » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:22 pm

Xlopaka wrote:Player Troll/DanutZz again appeared on jeuxlinux server yesterday at 11:00pm.
He killed players from his team without reason.

Sometimes just the name is enough to tell me: "Oh, that guy again.". Cool for me since I just need to add _again_ the same damn IPs (which somewhat now sound familiar to me) to get rid of the guy again.
Well, I also make sure I don't miss a newer one, but my list is quite long for that guy.

Problem is, if I'm too harsh I can easily ban the whole country of Romania and other players on top of that. It's kind of the cat and mouse game of IP adresses. Tell me if he appears again in the couple of next months since it would mean he has a new IP I've missed.

If - any player reading this - you are banned when you should not, contact me and we will find a solution.
I could ban 89.123.*.* and 92.85.*.* and call it a day but having 2 * 256² IPs banned for one dude is just banning the whole Romanian Internet (which is not really want I want to achieve).

Thanks for the report Xlopaka and have a nice day!
"Chuck Norris had to shorten his beard in the presence of Richard Stallman because two beards that awesome, so close would segfault the universe (again)."
Barto
Jeuxlinux Admin

Return to Telegraph Station

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel