With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Discuss & improve the game engine.

Moderators: sparcdr, torhu, Tequila

Molotov Cocktail, New weapon to add comedy and fun to game

Postby Rct. Tsoul » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:19 am

Molotov Cocktail would be fun for this game with 2 fun features:
1. If you even touch the fire it sets you on fire, and you then start screaming until you die or find some water to jump into, also if any of your teamates touch you wile you are on fire, you catch fire as well and start screaming, only touching teammates can transfer the fire.

2. If you are still holding a LIT Molotov Cocktail and someone shoots JUST THE BOTTLE before you throw it, it sets the holder on fire and he starts screaming until he dies.

Drawbacks:
1. There will always be some goober that will camp the oposing teams spawn area with Molotov Cocktails setting people on fire as they spawn, and then sitting at home laughing his ass off. These people can be delt with I am sure, such as banning or kicking them from the game.
Rct. Tsoul
Pistolero

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:23 am

Are you sure you've actually played Smokin' Guns?
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:24 am

Pardner
SG Team

Postby Rct. Tsoul » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:35 am

yes it works, but you dont remain on FIRE or start screaming violently like in Q2 Dday

Oh, also I remeber talk of a moving train level being made, dont forget to put some buffalo chowin on a bails of alfalfa hear and there so we can shoot them for fun like they did back in them days, also some buffalo rotting carcusses and maybe a wolf chowin down on it we can also shoot and kill.
Rct. Tsoul
Pistolero

Postby moRtem » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Rct. Tsoul wrote:Oh, also I remeber talk of a moving train level being made, dont forget to put some buffalo chowin on a bails of alfalfa hear and there so we can shoot them for fun like they did back in them days, also some buffalo rotting carcusses and maybe a wolf chowin down on it we can also shoot and kill.

You are on drugs?

:?

/quit
moRtem
Gunslinger

Postby Redwing » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:31 am

Hey now, who doesn't enjoy some buffalo shootin'?

Actually, I'm not a big fan of that particular part of our history... such a shame.
DeviantArt|Music
Jesus wrote:Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God
Redwing
Shootist

Postby Slizer » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:21 pm

I think you guessed right moRtem...

...definitely drugs!
Looking for a clan & buddies!
Slizer
Drifter

Return to Code

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel