TheDoctor wrote:From what I remember, this bug is already fixed in the SVN repository.
Checked, no commits named like that was done on 9th Nov.
True, but what I meant was, I documented on November 9th, 2012 (for myself) that I tried to fix the bug, but found out - to my best knowledge back then - it was already fixed.
Sadly, I don't remember any details such as, whether it wasn't reproducible any longer for me or whether the fix I found was already contained in the SVN at that given time.
If one would compile the most recent code and check, whether the bug still exists, I would be motivated to cross-check my code base for a solution. I suspect, one would have to ensure that BotFindEnemy and BotSameTeam do work in game/ai_dmq3.c and that bs->enemy is re-setted at the begin of a new round.