With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
For all you mappers out there!

Moderators: Joe Kari, Pardner, TheDoctor, Breli

Postby Sucalakafufu » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:07 am

lookin good :)
SG Name: Sucalakafufu
Clan: [CWNN] - Clan With No Name
Sucalakafufu
Gunslinger

Postby Black Jack Ketchum » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:12 pm

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:Thanks for the new screenshots! Are you having a telegraph station there in town?

Yes, the building where the cable stops are going to serve as a Bank, Post office and telegraph station, with a underground vault 8O
The REAL Blackjack Ketchum
\/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Jack_Ketchum

[R.I.P =Cowboys From Hell= Clan]
Black Jack Ketchum
Quick Draw

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Glad to see your terrain is not flat. Could be a good one to try your hand at texture blending if you feel ambitious. It's not hard at all once you get over the initial fear. :)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:18 pm

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:Glad to see your terrain is not flat. Could be a good one to try your hand at texture blending if you feel ambitious. It's not hard at all once you get over the initial fear. :)

It looks like he has done some texture blending. The first pic shows it. Its very broad, but it is a good start.

Maps looks good. One though I had is that things seem to be very thick (walls, windows, window frames, etc) If you are using radiant, the "2 units per square" seems to be a good size for a standard board. (2 is the hotkey for this scale)

Pardner
SG Team

Postby Black Jack Ketchum » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Thanks for your toughts!

Regarding the teraine: i yoused Easygen to make the teraine, but i did somerhing wrong when i was "diging" a tunnel(in radiant offcourse) so all My teraine endet up whit only one texture. But i fixed it by yousing The finde/replace funktion to higelight the chaulke and paste a helthy one. Instead But arter that the texture is more "boxy", but i rekon im going to youse quite allot of underbrush and trees. And now i got safty backups :)

Regarding the Walls etc. I now whar you mean but i like the big (Stone) walls, i think they look more autentic but the Windows coulde be neater, il look in to it
The REAL Blackjack Ketchum
\/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Jack_Ketchum

[R.I.P =Cowboys From Hell= Clan]
Black Jack Ketchum
Quick Draw

Previous

Return to Level Editing

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel