With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
The place for eye candy.

Moderators: Joe Kari, Coup'George

new hand texture

Postby -]DES[- Player_3 » Sat May 16, 2009 3:24 am

I have read a few times that people think the hands should be redone so I went and redid the texture. (I have not taken a pic yet but I will post one) all I really did was make them darker (so they look a little more real then that barbie-doll yellow plastic look) and added just a hint of blood for more effect.
-]DES[- Player_3
Quick Draw

Postby -]DES[- Player_3 » Sat May 16, 2009 3:51 am

Here is a Pic of the hands.

tell me what you think.

-]DES[- Player_3
Quick Draw

Postby Redwing » Tue May 19, 2009 10:01 pm

They're well done, though the blood might be a tad too... overt. But it's a nice tough regardless. Is there a way you can perhaps put some veins in there? The hands look rather fat as it is, even though I see you made the bones pronounced... though as I look at it that's probably more the model than the texture. So basically, my suggestion is some veins. Other than that, great work.
DeviantArt|Music
Jesus wrote:Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God
Redwing
Shootist

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed May 20, 2009 2:51 am

It's an improvement, but I agree there's too much red coloring. Sort of makes the player look diseased rather than bleeding! :lol: Perhaps some refinement is in order? Maybe a little dirt would look better than blood & bruises?
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby gunner joe » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:47 pm

i think he should have some blackpoweder on his hands
♥♥Sweet smell of smokin guns!♥♥
gunner joe
Drifter

Return to Texture Artists

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel