With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Postby zeVlad » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:09 pm

yap wrote:Well, it CAN be fun but it can be pretty frustrating too. I am playing SG for about a half year now but still I don't know many of the safe locations and often have to search for quite a long time to find at least one. And even if you know one location that does not help you much if you are defending and the enemy constantly robs the second safe. It's pretty hard to defend a place you don't know :( Furthermore, on many maps there is no bank and the money is hidden in places that are really hard to find, especially for beginners.

I understand what you mean. I'm playing Smokin Guns for a small year, and not so much in BR, but it's why I talk over fairplay. If I don't know the safe's location, I ask my opponents or my team, and they never refuses to give some answer.
However, I find you idea of "old map" great. Better than an arrow. :)
I'm the n00b... No mercy !
zeVlad
Pistolero

Postby L3th4l » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:44 pm

yap wrote:A poor gunslinger does everything for a fistful of dollars or a little bit of fame. :wink: You've got mail!

You da man yap. :D Consider this your 10min of fame :) :wink:

I have enough in game shots now. I will give credit to everyone that donated screen shots (except for pard. We own him. j/k pard :wink:).

Thanks guys
L3th4l
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby yap » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:59 pm

L3th4l wrote:You da man yap. :D Consider this your 10min of fame :) :wink:

:D

L3th4l wrote:I have enough in game shots now.

8O Oh, I've just finished the screenshots for the BR maps! Well I guess I'll send them anyway...

L3th4l wrote:Thanks guys

You're welcome!
yap
Pistolero

Postby L3th4l » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:10 pm

yap wrote: 8O Oh, I've just finished the screenshots for the BR maps! Well I guess I'll send them anyway...

Yes, send them anyway because I completely forgot about BR 8O :oops:
L3th4l
Smokin' Amigo!

Previous

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel