With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Nicely Done.

Postby Dixon Five » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:08 pm

My brother and I downloaded and played last night, and we wish to pass along our congrats on a job very well done!
:)

This is first rate work, I'm darn impressed. I also love it since I can map for it, which is nice.
Dixon Five
Newcomer

Postby L3th4l » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Welcome to the forums and glad you like it.. Bring on the maps :D
L3th4l
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Pardner » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Welcome to the forums. Great! another mapper :D I'm sure you saw the Level Editing forums. We have a mapping tools package for download to set you up right for SG mapping.

Pardner
SG Team

Postby Dixon Five » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Yup, I saw the package, and I grabbed that too.
I'm looking forward to getting some time to make one.

On a side note, what do I need to do to get the Voice Taunt? Just put in a file, or it doesn't work, or what?
Dixon Five
Newcomer

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Thanks for the kind words Dixon Five. We're working on getting our tutorials straightened out so folks can get Radiant set up for SG with ease. Untill you find time to make a map, I'd say just enjoy the game. Any level you might make in the future will profit from your gameplay experience.

Welcome to the forum! 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:52 am

Dixon Five wrote:On a side note, what do I need to do to get the Voice Taunt? Just put in a file, or it doesn't work, or what?

I believe ReD called the release "rough around the edges"... well this is one of the things that did not get fixed as well as it should have. The Voice Taunt we used for years belonged to Q3 and was copyrighted by ID, therefore we could not include it in our package. It is on the list of things to be fixed for upcoming releases.
Pardner
SG Team

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel