With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Postby Redwing » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:29 pm

I concur on the dot thing. Is there a way we can go ahead and change the crosshair in our own copies instead of waiting for an update?

I suppose I could poke around in the files for it, but what would the exact path be?
Redwing
Shootist

Postby /dev/random » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:56 pm

The in-game one is /hud/crosshair.tga and /hud/crosshair_friend.tga inside sg_pak0.pk3
But beware, don't modify the original pk3s or you won't be able to join online servers.
/dev/random
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Redwing » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:38 pm

/dev/random wrote:The in-game one is /hud/crosshair.tga and /hud/crosshair_friend.tga inside sg_pak0.pk3
But beware, don't modify the original pk3s or you won't be able to join online servers.

Darn. I guess I'll have to deal. Especially when the target is far away, I just kind of have to hope they're in the crosshair :wink:
DeviantArt|Music
Jesus wrote:Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God
Redwing
Shootist

Postby Spanish_Broomaker » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:15 am

I actually would like to see a new/better crosshair, but I would also want the ability to aim down your sights, I don't know if that is possible, but I would like the option.
PC Gaming with El Ejcovero

Yo soy: El Ejcovero
Clan Tag: [CWNN] - Clan With No Name
Spanish_Broomaker
Drifter

Postby Redwing » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Spanish_Broomaker wrote:I actually would like to see a new/better crosshair, but I would also want the ability to aim down your sights, I don't know if that is possible, but I would like the option.

Yeah, I thought that would be nice too.
DeviantArt|Music
Jesus wrote:Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God
Redwing
Shootist

Postby Argothman » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:19 am

We really need that dot.

...Although aiming down your sights is a 10x better idea, and somethig I hve always wanted,
Argothman
Newcomer

Previous

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel