With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Time out on bank defense?

Postby mugenmidget » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:52 am

As far as I can see, a round timing out (not a match) usually just ends in "TIME OUT" being plastered on the screen and no points being added either way.

I think you could get the robbers to be a bit more aggressive in these situations if you had a "time out" result in a point for the defenders. Is there some reason why this hasn't been implemented or has it been implemented already and just needs to be activated?

Thanks in advance, you guys have been very helpful so far.
mugenmidget
Drifter

Postby nraven » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Shouldn't this go into the Saloon board?

Anyway, I do agree that awarding no points at all is kind of weird. ;) Though I didn't really pay attention to the money in the situation.. do defenders get some extra cash or something?

Btw the term "time out" is odd to me.. first time I saw it I thought someone called a time out.. like the sports thing etc :roll: how about something more like "time (is) up" ? ;)
nraven
Drifter

Postby Joe Kari » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Maybe you miss that:
viewtopic.php?t=1459
;)

But please, post your suggestions into the Saloon forum. Here, it is for coding discussion (not gameplay/gamerules ideas).
Joe Kari
SG Team

Postby mugenmidget » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:57 pm

Ah yeah, I did miss that. Cool beans, good to know it's on the way.

And sorry for posting in the code forum, I just interpreted the purpose of the Saloon incorrectly and was confused on where I should post.
mugenmidget
Drifter

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel