With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Rewards for robbing banks

Postby Ugly » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:35 am

Hi All,

I love the bank robbery mode and it turns out I'm quite good at it too. :D

One thing does bug me though - on the score sheet you get not recognition for getting the gold, only kills. I often get quite low scores even though I have made off with the $$$ several times.

Would it be possible to treat the kills column as score and give a bonus for getting the gold to the out zone in a similar way to the score in CTF quake or could an extra column be added for bags retrieved.

Okay so its just a vanity thing really. :wink: But it would be nice for my team mates to know that I haven't been slacking.
Ugly
Pistolero

Postby Pardner » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:56 pm

This is from our private section of the forums:
Joe Kari wrote:Coded and commited.
Cvar name is g_robber_reward, default value: 1.
For instance, value greater than 5 are forbidden (as well as negative value of course).
0 is allowed because someone here has voted for it (if he can explain why, it could be usefull ;) ), and maybe some old players are a little conservative about gamerules.

If someone disagree with the maximum of 5, just let me know, it looks like Tequila and L3th4l want a max of 2 points.

You just have tp wait till the next release thats all :D

Pardner
SG Team

Postby Ugly » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:58 pm

:D
Ugly
Pistolero

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel