With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Postby Pardner » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:29 pm

I've updated the tourney page again with the latest sign-ups. If I forgot someone let me know.
Pardner
SG Team

Postby Redwing » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Pardner wrote:I've updated the tourney page again with the latest sign-ups. If I forgot someone let me know.

Heh, my name's Redwing... like cardinals, etc. :D
DeviantArt|Music
Jesus wrote:Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God
Redwing
Shootist

Postby Pardner » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:11 pm

oops spelling mistake ;) fixed now!
Pardner
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:41 am

The tourney page has been updated with the most recent sign-ups. There are more players than last year, but we still need more!

EDIT: I have created a Xfire channel named smokinguns. I dont plan in being there often, but I will be there during the tournament. The Xfire chat has voice enabled and may be a good alternative should the Teamspeak server be full.

Pardner
SG Team

Postby mLy! » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:56 pm

nice work Pardner !

Any idea on exact times? would be easyer to find players if we know what time we will play :p
My Latest fragmovies:
Winning BB cup
mLy!
Gunslinger

Postby Pardner » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:02 am

unfortunately for you it will probable start around 12:00GMT and run through 22:00GMT. if it gets too late we will continue at a reasonable time for all the next day. If we need to continue on Sunday, I hope it will just be the finals.
Pardner
SG Team

Postby Redwing » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Pardner wrote:unfortunately for you it will probable start around 12:00GMT and run through 22:00GMT. if it gets too late we will continue at a reasonable time for all the next day. If we need to continue on Sunday, I hope it will just be the finals.

Holy crap, 10 hours? Is it too late to drop out? :| I've got a lot of things to do :oops:

You might as well just take me off the list. Sorry to the team I was on. I'll drop in and spectate some, maybe, but I just can't stay on for that long on a Saturday... or any day for that matter... Not only would my grades die, my mother would kill me! :roll:
DeviantArt|Music
Jesus wrote:Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God
Redwing
Shootist

Postby Pardner » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:20 pm

well, i dont know that for sure. the thing is that you dont play for 10hrs. you play for half an hr and then you have to wait till your next match (if you have one) If you loos you don't play again. If you win you wait till next round.

Pardner
SG Team

Postby Redwing » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Pardner wrote:well, i dont know that for sure. the thing is that you dont play for 10hrs. you play for half an hr and then you have to wait till your next match (if you have one) If you loos you don't play again. If you win you wait till next round.

Well in that case I may still be able to do it. Do you think you could put me on a 5-person team just in case? :oops:
DeviantArt|Music
Redwing
Shootist

Postby Pardner » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:45 pm

well, i believe LadyLuck was looking for a team, maybe you two can work something out.
Pardner
SG Team

Postby Lucky Luke » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:25 pm

Hi!

Just 2 questions!

(1) But WHERE (T.F. :) ) IS CRAZYHOSE ?!!!!

(2) If i understand good, i'm suppose to play my first match (with CrazyHose? :)) at 1:00 PM in GMT-4 ....hm What (T.F. :) ) does that mean?
(I live in switzerland, so, i guess 13:00 ?)

Bye bye!
Lucky Luke
Pistolero

Postby Pardner » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:58 am

GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time. The best way to find out what time zone you are in is to look at your clock on your computer. Where it is depends on your OS, but somewhere in your clock it will tell you what time zone your are in.

-Switzerland is GMT+1
-The times on the site are GMT-4
-That means you are 6 hours ahead
-So add 6 hours to all the times to the times on the page
-That means you are starting at 18:00
Pardner
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:07 am

The tournament will be played on Deviant Pointer SG1.0 server. The times on the ladder page are final. We only have a room for a few more sign-ups.
Pardner
SG Team

Postby Kouma » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:14 am

Lucky Luke wrote:Just 2 questions!

(1) But WHERE (T.F. :) ) IS CRAZYHOSE ?!!!!

YES, WHERE IS HIM???

Btw, I still can't believe I won't be able to participate... damn weekends.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I am Kouma and this is my shotgun. Togheter, we blow your head clean off.
Kouma
Shootist

Postby Redwing » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:28 am

Pardner wrote:The tournament will be played on Deviant Pointer SG1.0 server. The times on the ladder page are final. We only have a room for a few more sign-ups.

Make that room for one more, I just can't make it. Sorry, everyone.

Oh, and CRAZYHOSE quit Smokin' Guns after that whole mess we had a while back.
DeviantArt|Music
Redwing
Shootist

PreviousNext

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel