With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Cheater and hello

Postby Tomek » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:24 am

Hi @ all :-) *my first post*
P.S my English was very bad..because i am german.

First time i saw (16.04.09) a Cheater in Smoking Guns.
I play the Game now at 4 Months.
It was on JeuxLinux Server.

The Player jused an Wallhack, because he looks throw the walls and shoot throw them.
But one think i dont understand, he Killed mS//Donnie which was behind the Glass. And the Glass dont broken ?!?!?

Greeetz Tomek
Tomek
Newcomer

Postby Tequila » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:07 am

Hi,

just to know, which weapon did the player used ? How many walls the bullet had to go through ? You should know glasses are "breakable" entities but this means they have a "health" parameter in game, maybe the "health" hit applied to the glass just didn't lower that "health" to 0. Was there an impact on the glass ? Btw bullets
Also shot through walls applies less damage and maybe Donnie was just having 1 point (or a very little more) of health...

About the player, how did you see he was using wall hack ? Did you spectate him ? Was he sitting behind a wall looking around to find another player to shoot or did he just shot around without aiming ? Like that you can be lucking with a shotgun you know.

Was the player using a name like "monSter" or "Pardner" :D ?

Thanks for the reporting btw ;), even if our game don't really fight cheaters at that time, you should know it will with the next release.
8)
Tequila
SG Team

Postby Tomek » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Oh the Player unsing at last a Sharp Rifle.
And Donnie have many health.

Jes i have spectate him. Because i was in his Team !
And he looking often throw walls an Shot throw them.
But i saw only the wall and he saw more then me. And he hitted !

As he shoot at least Donnie with Sharp... the glass was dark.. no one can see if anyone is behind (from this Large distanz). He looked a half second and shoot.
We Tryed to kick him. But he changed his name very fastly.
As the 4 vote we have kicked him.

The Name is not importent, ( sry i forgot his first nick ) he changed it all time in an other Name :(
No one can now at which server with wich Name he is :(

LuckyGenDago, Donnie, and all other Players Voted Yes... because all know thats something was wrong with this Guy !
Tomek
Newcomer

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel