With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Howdy Folks

Postby comcody » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:52 pm

I want to introduce myself and our clan, Death Brigade, to the rank and file of SG. Most of us are older guys (I'm the oldest at 59) and have decided to participate in this fine game. Currently there are only about five of us playing, but our total membership boasts around twenty. The Death Brigade has been active in gaming for about two years, and are all good friends. As we are all greenhorns to SG, we are playing in locked servers until we get our feet wet...we've already played a few of the experienced players on the game, and were shown what tenderfoots we really are! We are practicing daily, and hope to be able to offer some competition at a later date :D You can always ID our players as we will display our [D|B] tags after our user name...we're a bunch of friendly folk so don't be afraid to say howdy when ya see us. What we really like about this game is the fact that we find ourselves laughing maniacally throughout gameplay (and we get to wear cowboy hats) Good job guys...
comcody
Newcomer

Postby DeUgli » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Welcome, comcody! Finally, Chain Lightnin' and I have some fellow geezers to shoot at. (I'm 59 myself.) Don't be afraid to just jump in the fray on the public servers. There are players of all levels, and we get along pretty well.
Irgendeiner wartet immer.
DeUgli
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby mLy! » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:44 pm

nice to see new players and clans joining the SG scene !
My Latest fragmovies:
Winning BB cup
mLy!
Gunslinger

Postby ChainLightnin' » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:12 pm

DeUgli wrote:Welcome, comcody! Finally, Chain Lightnin' and I have some fellow geezers to shoot at. (I'm 59 myself.) Don't be afraid to just jump in the fray on the public servers. There are players of all levels, and we get along pretty well.

Well..I'm a bit older yet! So like DeUgli says, tenderfoots are welcome! (He outguns me most of the time, so some whippersnappers would be fun to shoot at!) :lol:
Well...Mr. Chain Blue Lightnin' hisself..heh, heh!
ChainLightnin'
Gunslinger

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:44 am

I used to be the oldest player a few years ago. At 42 I reckon' I'm still a young'un afterall. Welcome to the forum & we'll keep our eyes peeled for ya'll.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Number 6 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:35 am

I'll be 51 at the end of May and I'm having a blast with these guys and my "Peacemakers". Hope to see you "In Town"!

Be Seeing You! :D
"At some time, in some place, all of you held positions of a secret nature and had knowledge invaluable to an enemy. Like me, you are here, either to have that knowledge protected or extracted."
Number 6
Drifter

wow i feel young

Postby Dred » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:33 pm

I'm only 18, and I've been playing SG since it was Western Quake 3. Anyway, it's good to see some new meat around here especially if the said new meat brings a clan with'em.

Good Bless and Happy Head-Hunting. :D
Dred
Drifter

Postby Kouma » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:47 pm

lol... I may be the youngest SG player in the servers... I'm only 14 :roll:
I am Kouma and this is my shotgun. Togheter, we blow your head clean off.
Kouma
Shootist

Postby comcody » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Thanks for the warm reception folks. Lets meet at the Long Branch, and I'll have Miss Kitty rustle us up a red-eye...the first ones on me.
comcody
Newcomer

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel