With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

New guy in town

Postby Undertaker » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:01 am

Hi. I just picked up the game yesterday and both my kids and I love this game. Has a great theme, play and imagination. Will be playing this a lot more.
Undertaker
Drifter

Postby Pardner » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:17 am

Great! Welcome to the forums and Smokin' Guns. Its great that you and your kids are enjoying it.

BTW sweet sig!

Pardner
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:43 am

A fellow wresting fan eh? I can remember when the Undertaker was known as "Mean Mark Callous" back in the WCW days. His gimmick was running on top of the ropes then falling into a massive elbow drop onto his opponent. Sigh.... the good ol' days. Welcome to the forum. 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Undertaker » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:01 am

Pardner wrote:Great! Welcome to the forums and Smokin' Guns. Its great that you and your kids are enjoying it.

Thank you, and now I have the task of trying to get my wife to play it. This is the only one she's ever stopped and looked at while I was playing ;)

BTW sweet sig!

Thanks again. Took about 45 min, good part of that just deciding where to place things :roll: But finally got it. :wink:
Undertaker
Drifter

Postby Undertaker » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:11 am

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:A fellow wresting fan eh? I can remember when the Undertaker was known as "Mean Mark Callous" back in the WCW days. His gimmick was running on top of the ropes then falling into a massive elbow drop onto his opponent. Sigh.... the good ol' days. Welcome to the forum. 8)

Thanks and yep, that's going back a ways! Although my being a fan of wrestling days are gone now, the Undertaker "wrestler" fit the name I wanted to use and the older pics of the cowboy hat and such seem to fit nicely. About 6 or 7 years ago, we did get to meet many of the wrestlers in person which was a blast but was alos the last time I got into it after years of watching it.

Sigh.... the good ol' days

I agree. 8)
Undertaker
Drifter

Postby Sucalakafufu » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:57 am

welcome to SG! :) hope to see you online sometime! :roll:
SG Name: Sucalakafufu
Clan: [CWNN] - Clan With No Name
Sucalakafufu
Gunslinger

Postby Undertaker » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:36 am

Sucalakafufu wrote:welcome to SG! :) hope to see you online sometime! :roll:

Thanks :) And actually, been online a few times now. Played someone named El-doro, toro, .....er... something, coulda been del or deugli or something, "can't specifically remember" who showed a couple of us noobs around the maps and a few tricks. Was nice of him to do and helped me out a bit. During the week I may not be online so much with work and keeping up in college, plus those pesky wife and kids I have ;) But will definitely be active as possible.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions which servers are great to play on, would be appreciated.
Undertaker
Drifter

Postby Tequila » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 am

Welcome Undertaker,
always cool to see new talented people around there (To echo your other thread).
;)

I was just looking you cool sig (it makes me scared). You wrote S&G with the & char, does this mean S & G have special meaning for you ?
:?:
Tequila
SG Team

Postby Undertaker » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Tequila wrote:Welcome Undertaker,
always cool to see new talented people around there (To echo your other thread).
;)

I was just looking you cool sig (it makes me scared). You wrote S&G with the & char, does this mean S & G have special meaning for you ?
:?:

Thanks for the welcome. :) Actually I wrote it with the & because when looking at many old west signs on stores and such, they almost always have the & sign between initials. Although I suppose it's not going to get recognized as such. I looked at it again today and already thought about changing it. It just looked cool I guess but yeah, I may change it :wink:
Undertaker
Drifter

Postby SmokeyBacon » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Welcome to SG!

For good servers, I would suggest Jeux Linux.fr during GMT day time, which has usually got 10+ players all day. For American time, try Rawhide, Los Banditos and Cops & Robbers. also, vgames.eu has big deathmatches usually all day.
SmokeyBacon
Shootist

Postby Undertaker » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:58 am

SmokeyBacon wrote:Welcome to SG!

For good servers, I would suggest Jeux Linux.fr during GMT day time, which has usually got 10+ players all day. For American time, try Rawhide, Los Banditos and Cops & Robbers. also, vgames.eu has big deathmatches usually all day.

Thank you :) Tried quite a few DM servers, although my ping is not very good on most, the game runs very smooth even so which surprised me. So far I have had a few laughs on the servers, people are quite friendly which again was another surprise. So all in all, been a great game and great people here, can't ask for more than that :)
Undertaker
Drifter

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel