With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Wanted: Dirty Harry.

Postby RailedRobin » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Has anyone seen Dirty Harry lately?
I used to play with him last summer, and then I went without internet for a couple of months, and now he doesn't seem to be online anymore :cry:
So, i'm sending this telegraph to everybody, could you please keep your eyes open for this guy? I really enjoyed playing with him, and would like to keep doing so.
Oh, and if you do find him, the next round is on me :wink:

Cheers!
A bullet may have your name on it, but dynamite is addressed "to whom it may concern."
RailedRobin
Quick Draw

Postby ChainLightnin' » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Dirty Harry has been on G4J and Rawhide several evenings (western USA time) lately. And tougher than ever! We've had some fun games. :D
Well...Mr. Chain Blue Lightnin' hisself..heh, heh!
ChainLightnin'
Gunslinger

Postby Sucalakafufu » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:08 pm

yah he still gets on.. just not as often as ive seen him on before :D
SG Name: Sucalakafufu
Clan: [CWNN] - Clan With No Name
Sucalakafufu
Gunslinger

Postby RailedRobin » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Thanks guys! I'll keep my eyes open then, and hope to stumble upon him soon again.

Heh, good thing I've been doin' some bank robbin' lately, so I can afford that drink I promised :wink:
A bullet may have your name on it, but dynamite is addressed "to whom it may concern."
RailedRobin
Quick Draw

Postby Holliday DDS » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:44 am

I have played with him almost nightly on paladin server. Between about 6pm-12pm central time in the US. Love playin with him also. Great guy. Hope this helps.
Holliday DDS
Drifter

Postby RailedRobin » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:21 pm

Holliday DDS wrote:I have played with him almost nightly on paladin server. Between about 6pm-12pm central time in the US. Love playin with him also. Great guy. Hope this helps.

Yes, thank you!
The problem is that I'm around 8 to 12 hours ahead of that, which makes it my mornings, and I rarely have time to play in the morning. But I did play against him just the other day, which was fun.

Thanks again for the help guys!
RailedRobin
Quick Draw

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel