With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Lever Action 30-30

Postby Rct. Tsoul » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Hey I think the game is greate and I intend to spend money on a dedicated server professionally run on a supercomputer somewhere in Texas.
The reason I play these game is because I am a GUN nut and before 1999 ( Quake 2 ) I spent all my extra money buying guns, these shooter games save me alot of money because I can go shoot the gunz INGAME and not have a need to buy them in real life, because the only thing real guns do is just sit around, collect dust and wait to be stolen.
I was hoping that there would be a lever action 30-30 in the game, but I only seen a pump action rifle, If I dont get my hands on a lever action rifle INGAME I will be tempted to go buy one in real life, AND I DONT NEED ANYMORE GUNS. Please add this gun to the game.
Rct. Tsoul
Pistolero

Postby SmokeyBacon » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:16 pm

SG has the Winchester 1866 - lever action, not .30-30 but hopefully the kind of thing you're looking for. Go play and buy one for a bargain $25, rather than the thousands you'll need in real life :D

SmokeyBacon
Shootist

Postby Rct. Tsoul » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:21 am

ooo, what caliber bullet? :P
Rct. Tsoul
Pistolero

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:27 am

It's my understanding that this was done for convenience at the time. A traveller only had to carry one type of ammo for both pistols & rifle.
http://www.rarewinchesters.com/gunroom/ ... l_66.shtml
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:52 am

hmmmm and yet we show the rifles using a different cartridge than the pistols :roll:
Pardner
SG Team

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel