With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Name Stealer

Postby Waco Kid » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:17 am

I log onto paladin SG server and there is another Waco Kid, he starts saying he's used the name since the game came out but that's not true, I've been using it for a year and never seen another guy using it. Then he changes his name to Jesse James. I don't know what this guy is up to but if you have someone causing trouble on the servers using my name it's not me. For all I know this lamer is cheating or TKing with my name attached. He's not a newbie either, His ping matched mine and he was only a couple kills below me, I don't know if it's the same guy who usually plays as Jesse James or if he stole that name as well.
Waco Kid
Drifter

Postby SmokeyBacon » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:45 am

I've had a guy name steal me for a long while, some names he went under were:
Red Brett
Fir Q
Mr B

He is really a vile person but he never gets the brackets around the bacon tag right, he uses () as opposed to my [].

If he's the same guy then he's been perma-banned from Gamers4Jesus and is banned whenever he appears on jeuxlinux or Rawhide. In the meantime I'd advise you to mention some stuff in the ingame chat when you're online, just so people know when the real you is playing. Maybe timenudge your ping up or down so that it is not similar to his.
SmokeyBacon
Shootist

Postby moRtem » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:00 am

SmokeyBacon wrote:I'd advise you to mention some stuff in the ingame chat when you're online, just so people know when the real you is playing. Maybe timenudge your ping up or down so that it is not similar to his.

Or just ignore the matter of fact and don't feed the trolls (as soon as you start arguing with a faker/lamer, they achieved their goal).

Whenever you see him, talk to the admins of the server to kickban him.

/quit
moRtem
Gunslinger

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel