With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Smokin´Guns Music?

Postby Marcho » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Howdy! :wink:
When ever I quit the game,I see the credits with that cool music. 8)
I really wan´t that song. 8O If it´s orginal song can somebody say it´s name.
If its from game´s custom soundtrack, Can somebody send it to me?
Thanks. :)
Marcho
Newcomer

Postby Barto » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:19 am

Hi Marcho :-)
It's very easy to get this song. 8-)
You just need one good .zip file reader (like 7-zip or winrar). ;-) Also this file is in .../Smokin' Guns/smokinguns/sg_pak0.pk3. Then you can explore it with 7-zip. Sg_pak0.pk3 is a .zip file. Into this file will be one "music" folder and into the folder is the file "credit.wav". Extract it and that's all. :roll:

Have fun :D
"Chuck Norris had to shorten his beard in the presence of Richard Stallman because two beards that awesome, so close would segfault the universe (again)."
Barto
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby Pardner » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:00 am

Barto!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the forums!
Also welcome to the forums Marcho, Barto is exactly right. you can simply rename sg_pak0.pk3 to sg_pak0.zip and look for the music there.

Pardner
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:27 am

Pardner wrote:you can simply rename sg_pak0.pk3 to sg_pak0.zip and look for the music there.

Don't forget to change it back when you want to play the game. Welcome to the forum... and it's good to see Barto here too! 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Marcho » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:17 am

Heh,thank you guys! :D
Marcho
Newcomer

Postby CATAFRACTO » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:03 am

Hi, guys. New Spanish risk-taker in town: José de Santacruz, para servirles.

This is my first message here. I’d like to thank all the SG developers for making this possible. I think it’s a great homage to spaghetti westerns. And I’d like to praise the music artists, cause I really love those evocative pieces of art. I think they set the right mood just perfectly. Great nice work, amigos! Gracias.
José de Santa Cruz (R.I.P.)
CATAFRACTO
Drifter

Postby ChainLightnin' » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:56 am

(By your avatar I'd say you've been to Chuparosa!) As you probably know, many of the very cool pueblitos, and amazing "Mexico" desert scenes used in the spagetti westerns were actually filmed in Spain! :)
Well...Mr. Chain Blue Lightnin' hisself..heh, heh!
ChainLightnin'
Gunslinger

Postby CATAFRACTO » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:16 pm

No, I haven't play the videogame where my avatar comes from (I've played very few videogames in my whole life).

Of course. Lots of spaghetti westerns where filmed in el desierto de Tabernas (Almería, in the south of Spain). In fact, many of them were Italian-Spanish productions, and some people used the term chorizo-western. :wink:
José de Santa Cruz (R.I.P.)
CATAFRACTO
Drifter

Postby Mastix » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 pm

As a fellow musician, I gotta say that the music composed for Smokin' Guns is absolutely amazing and brilliantly written and executed (Unless it's borrowed from somewhere else and then the kudos should go there :wink: )

You should consider releaseing your amazing music in a big OST pack like many mods and free indie games do, it might help bringing new people.!
Mastix
Drifter

Postby WTF BOOM » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Personally, I think the SG tunes are amazing, but I have Windows Media Player, so I can sometimes temporarily import my own tunes until I get bored and quit. Sometimes listening to the same 4 or 5 songs for hours gets annoying. Has anyone else done that? It kind of makes the game a little more exciting to play it and listening to Eminem or Alan Jackson... heehee :lol:
WTF BOOM :p
WTF BOOM
Drifter

Postby Biondo » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:05 pm

You can disable SG music in the settings window. Next you are free to listen whatever you want in background.
Biondo
SG Website Designer

Postby Pardner » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Like footsteps and other player's reload sounds!
Pardner
SG Team

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel