With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Modifying weapons

Postby Mart Duggan » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Personally I would like to see some changes in weapons performance:

Pistols are far too accurate at long range. Anyone who has fired real pistols at a shooting range knows how ridiculous it is to try to a hit a target from 100 yards or more. Just hitting one from 20 yards is a challenge. Perhaps their damage can be reduced more the further away from the target.

Dynamite almost completely takes over some games. I have a hard time remembering reading about outlaws throwing dynamite to kill anybody. A more realistic, and I think more fun, way to use dynamite (or molotovs) in the game would be to vary the fuse. In other words, instead of knowing exactly when they go off, it could be anywhere from 4-5 seconds. A little more risk for the attacker. Or they could be made much more expensive to buy. I doubt you could get cheap tnt at the local general store.

I am sure there are others that would like to see modifications, but I don't suppose anything will change. I enjoy the game regardless and would like to thank all those whose efforts have made it possible. :D
Mart Duggan
Gunslinger

Postby kaiyouw » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 am

Yeah, I totally agree with the pistols accuracy, specially Peacemakers...
Maybe the accuracy could be reduced a little, cause sometimes peacemakers are better than the sniper rifle to use at long range, what makes no sense.

Another issue, the Sawedoff realoads too fast, shotguns are really strong weapons at close range so I guess the realoading time should be increased a little (Sawedoff mostly, not so much remington and winchester.)

The Dinamite fuse is ok, I guess the big problem is the amount of them we can carry. 10 is too much, maybe it could be better if we could only carry 4 or 5 of them.

The molotovs are too weak, in the other hand. Nobody uses them because in a normal game its too hard to kill someone using molotov.

The rifles are also not used so much, because the pistols works fine at long range, and they dont take much damage. All that should be corrected.

Gatling is fine, and the sniper rifle could be a little stronger. Those are the changes I would made, when it comes to the weapons. =]
kaiyouw
Gunslinger

Postby Pardner » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:49 am

There is a long *heated* discussion about this in the beta section. I don't remember the outcome of the thread, but I think both the pistols and the rifles were modified.
viewtopic.php?t=2005
Pardner
SG Team

Postby Jasse james » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Well for me this good as this.

Because the sniper when you add to your score at
rifle and try to use some times of a lag.
even more if I only use the score for long distances because of
near the rifle is as good as the two guns together.
because in addition to strong he is faster. (I usually use very
it)

More is that my dear friend if you're not happy or very
slow to shoot or is bad for accuracy.

One tip is to look like its going to change FPS or mouse (there
precision mice that help give that HEADSHOT.)

espero ter ajudado xD
Jasse james
Drifter

Postby Jasse james » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Forgot to mention a few things.
You gave a good idea, Good could be added a new type of bomb.
Ex: Four bombs tied with a stopwatch over 5 or 15 seconds.
could be used in many phases of robbing the bank and even to train ambush.
Jasse james
Drifter

Postby kaiyouw » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:22 am

Wtf you said? my english sucks, but yours is much worse lol
kaiyouw
Gunslinger

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel