With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Howdy! Finally an introduction

Postby ZaPaTaSG » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi All,

Do you guys have an "introduce yourself" topic? Couldn't find it, so I started a new one.
Some of you might now me already, I play SG for more than a year I think.
I play as ZaPaTa, most of the time I play together with my brother Jesse James (explains our same IP ;). I play on a lot of servers, but can be find most of the time in Baller Bude.
I realy like the game, the historical background, the theme and ofcourse the fairplay - except when it's always the same player who wins the game, i get kinda nervous :D :D :D ) I'll hope I never offend anyone.

Anyway, I'm 23 years old and living in Belgium. I was thinking it was about time to get a bit more involved with SG. (you know, to learn who is who, moderators, clans...) I'm not really familiar with the whole DIY-game thing BUT! I'm an illustrator and a graphic designer. I currently have some free time and I always love to learn new programq. I would love to do some modeling or mapping. I don't have any experience with it, so it would be a rough start, but tell me if there is anything particularly SG needs at this time? I will ask you a lot of noob-questions but I'm a dedicated volunteer!

Cheers
Zapata
ZaPaTaSG
Drifter

Postby mLy! » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Didn't know there are more Belgians in SG, come visit us in IRC if you want.
My Latest fragmovies:
Winning BB cup
mLy!
Gunslinger

Postby ChainLightnin' » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Do you know Hercule Poirot? :D
Well...Mr. Chain Blue Lightnin' hisself..heh, heh!
ChainLightnin'
Gunslinger

Postby Mart Duggan » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:35 am

Welcome! I guess Belgium is a lot closer to Texas than I thought! :D
Mart Duggan
Gunslinger

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel