With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Rawhide = HELL

Postby ^SDE^Evans » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:15 pm

I can not play Rawhide! Some players are always kicking me from the server! Today it has more of limites.O player Dk ^ Yunus not let me play!
Always accusing me of using illegal programs. Tell him to record a demo and send to the admin, yet he continued to kick me!

I HATE BAD LOSER!
I hurt myself today (8)
^SDE^Evans
Shootist

Postby Jasse james » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:18 am

It is true. and practically the entire clan Dk begins to kickar when it cannot win. some Adm can do something. Ex: to draw the attention them, give a pity(one week without going into rawhide) or something of the type.
Jasse james
Drifter

Postby ChainLightnin' » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:07 am

The "man with no name", Manco, Blondie, Wales, etc. were all basically loners. Indio, Captain Redlegs, Baxters, etc. each had a clan. :lol:
Well...Mr. Chain Blue Lightnin' hisself..heh, heh!
ChainLightnin'
Gunslinger

Postby Bodie » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:45 am

Due to the sheer number of complaints coming from players on both sides of the ocean, I banned the vast majority of the DK clan from Rawhide as cheaters and abusers and I think this time it'll stick.

We've talked between admins and I think we now all agree their last week's unban was their last last chance on Rawhide. How it turned out you (and some other people in other places) just wrote.

If you are in the game and need help, you can go to http://webchat.quakenet.org and join #sg.wars to try to ping me so I come and help you out. Other admins sometimes are present on http://webchat.freenode.net -> #smokinguns (in US timezones) so you may also try that.
SG names: Bodie (aka mS // Donnie).
Admin on Jeuxlinux, RAWHIDE, #sg.wars and some other servers.
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel