With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

CHEATER IN BALLER AND SPECIAL BUDE

Postby REMS LE TRUAND » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Hello

I open this topic to indicate that the player "The ugly" is maybe a cheater.

causes : he always see others players (radar ?), his movements are strange : others players haven't the same movements. And he always use dynamite and only dynamite.

Moreover, he is arrogant, he insults others players.

Few players are witness, the player "James" agrees with me

Please, if an admin can check and eventually ban it, it would be better for the game !
REMS LE TRUAND
Drifter

Re: CHEATER IN BALLER AND SPECIAL BUDE

Postby TheDoctor » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:21 pm

REMS LE TRUAND wrote:I open this topic to indicate that the player "The ugly" is maybe a cheater.
Public accusation of cheating is forbidden, according to the forum rules.

REMS LE TRUAND wrote:He always see others players (radar ?)
Radar as well as wallhack is not possible on BB/SB, since the server does not send updates on a player's position, if the viewer is not supposed to see this player. You can convince yourself by watching any of Ugly's recorded games with \r_shownormals 1. The command works only when playing demos or on servers loading maps via devmap.

REMS LE TRUAND wrote:His movements are strange : others players haven't the same movements.
Please point to a specific game/demo and I might check his walking speed.

REMS LE TRUAND wrote:And he always use dynamite and only dynamite.
... which is not forbidden.

REMS LE TRUAND wrote:Moreover, he is arrogant.
... not explicitely forbidden

REMS LE TRUAND wrote:He insults others players.
I'll check the logs and may temporarily ban him for some days, if you are correct.

REMS LE TRUAND wrote:If an admin can check and eventually ban it, it would be better for the game !
We do not work that way, at least I don't. If I banned everyone I never liked ... oh boy, the server would be empty most of the time.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Re: CHEATER IN BALLER AND SPECIAL BUDE

Postby Haris2201 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:03 pm

REMS LE TRUAND wrote:causes : he always see others players (radar ?)

I don't think that he can use a radar in BallerBude since BallerBude is a special server and don't sends all informations to the clients.
This radar may work on a localhost (Single Player mode or unpure mode) but not online!

And if you want to allude to this:
There was a little Mod (not a hack) by me where you can use radar in SinglePlayer mode.

With it you can't play online and you can't use it as a hack!
Haris2201
Haris2201
Drifter

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel