With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

New guy with some questions!

Postby zdr_nifty » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:03 am

First off, hello everyone! As a big fan of the PC game Outlaws I was surprised to find all y'alls, and after playing SG a bit I'm hooked!

So, here are some questions:

1. How active are servers? Are there specific times which activity rises or are matches played more at set dates and times?

2. Why do a lot of the servers have bots?

3. What are usual requirements to join a clan?

Ok, thanks in advance!

Nifty
zdr_nifty
Newcomer

Postby Pardner » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:18 am

Welcome to the forums!

1) Some servers are more active then others. If you are in Europe, try Jeuxlinux or BallerBude. If you are in the USA try RAWHIDE or Paladin. I find it much easier to install MonsterBrowser (windows) and see which servers have the most players

2) Bots just take up space while the server is empty. They keep the map rotation moving and give player something to shoot at while they wait for more players to join.

3) Can't help ya there. Clans requirements are clan specific. I would imaging that most clans look for skill, activeness, and sportsmanship. Ask around on the servers and find out what clans are recruiting.

Pardner
SG Team

Postby Myrmidonas » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:17 am

sg.wars-clanlist
Here is an old list with the active clans. I will update the list when i will have free time but i think u can find some useful info there even if its outdated
Myrmidonas
Jeuxlinux Admin

welcome

Postby Bart202 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Welcome western-fan!

1.) Sg is just a small little game, with a good community, the main servers are jeuxlinux and Ballerbude imo.

2.') see 1.

3.)If you acquired basic skills (maybe after 2 months) first clans are going to ask you to join their Clan. For tourney's see sg.wars homepage or be in webchat.quakenet.org - #sg.wars
But normally the clans look how active and how polite you are, arrangement is important also. You can change the size of your cross also, then you can hit your opponent better. If you want to be a good and polite player don't insult, it's worse for your honour..
Hope to see you! =)

If you need help or tips feel free to write in our guestbook. http://sg-bb.jimdo.com
Facebook-Group of Smokin' Players

My hand toolz are colt peacemakers !°
Bart202
Gunslinger

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel