With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

A new year, a newcomer.

Postby Murdoc » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Hello everyone ! I'm Murdoc from NuB'clan, enjoy to see SG in great health ! Great evolutions for the game. Thank you to SG team for this great game.

I hope new competitions, cup, clan-wars etc... :D I don't know if it's planned in next months but I heard some rumours...

See you soon in game ! :twisted:
Murdoc
Newcomer

Re: A new year, a newcomer.

Postby *lame* jesse james » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:34 am

Hey Murdoc, maybe you know that LAME-clan plays everyweek a few games in Circus Novus with all Lame-members, but also with other players. We play TDM and DM so if you have sense just play with us 8u30 PM.(GMT +1)

One month ago their was a great cup for DUEL. In the summer their was a TDM cup also very nice. So I like that SG is populair nowadays. Today 16 players in JeuxLinux.
*lame* jesse james
Drifter

Postby Murdoc » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:53 am

Hey Jesse ! Thank you for informations. Lame's website is very beautiful, that's a good idea to organize TDM and DM on Novus Circus (many different maps !). Unfortunately I don't play SG in evening or its infrequent, but if I have occasion I come to fight with my precious peacemakers ! :twisted:

I see JeuxLinux server reborn in afternoon ! For cups, its a good news, I hope new challenges and maybe a new clan-wars league. :D
Murdoc
Newcomer

Postby Bart202 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Hey Murdoc, welcome to the Forums!
I am really happy about "the new Jeuxlinux.fr"!
I try to talk with Tequila about new things, especially about a league. I would promote this! :)
Nice to meet you :twisted:

Gf & whatever
Facebook-Group of Smokin' Players

My hand toolz are colt peacemakers !°
Bart202
Gunslinger

Postby *lame* jesse james » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:07 am

Thanks for the compliment of the lame-site. We invest a lot of time in the site and clan. And hope you see on Thursday :)
*lame* jesse james
Drifter

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel