With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Nice to see...

Postby krokofox » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Hi there :)

Nice to see WQ3 isnt dead :)
You remember me ? I'm KroKoFox the old musician and sounddesigner from WQ3 :)
Just hanging around the net and see again WQ3 is alive :)

Nice Job RED :)

Greets
krokofox
Iron Claw

Re: Nice to see...

Postby TheDoctor » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:00 pm

krokofox wrote:You remember me? I'm KroKoFox the old musician and sounddesigner from WQ3 :) Just hanging around the net and see again WQ3 is alive :)

Hi Krokrofox, your name does indeed ring a bell :razz:. Your work for WQ3/Smokin'Guns has many, many fans who praise the game for its ambiance. Are you still in the business of making music/sounds/soundtracks?

Also, may I point your attention to this post.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby krokofox » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:30 pm

Hi, not in business for money, but still for fun :) there was no other mod after wq3 that needs cool music, so i dont maked musik for mods after wq3 :) if there any mods that needs music, people should ask me ;-) then we will see ...

i installed the latest version of SG and love it :) i forgot how fun it was to play it ... i will play it more often next time ;)

About that Lolipo Vid. Sounds realy as mine. But i wrote and maked the song with Steinbergs Guitar VST Plugin. I think they did the same! Its not my Song :)
krokofox
Iron Claw

Postby TheDoctor » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:59 pm

krokofox wrote:If there any mods that needs music, people should ask me ;-) then we will see ...

Maybe, while playing this game, you get inspired to create another piece of music. I assume this community would be honored to include it in Smokin'Guns - at least I would guarantee you to include it into Baller Bude, if you want it. Anyway, good to have you back.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Bart202 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Nice to see some old faces time by time :)
Facebook-Group of Smokin' Players

My hand toolz are colt peacemakers !°
Bart202
Gunslinger

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel