With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Panzino

Postby MAKOTO » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:45 am

Who the fuck is Panzino?

He is calling me cheater and call votes to kick me ALL THE TIME and in ALL SERVER votes are allowed. And the votes always pass because his friends swx24 and antiwink press F1.

I changed my name to Unnamed Player and killed they all with TNT. Again they started the kick votes without reason.

When Jeux, Baller or sert.ao baiano is empty i search another server and when Panzino is in this server i am always kicked.

There is a player called Django and they start to call him cheater too, just because he was killing they all, like me. Even in RAWHIDE this happens.

Well, i love this game and i just want to unburden.

Sorry my english and thanks.
MAKOTO
Shootist

Re: Panzino

Postby JippiJaYeah » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:13 am

Do not fret, both players PanZinO and swx24 are totally crazy.
In game: JippieJaYeah aka TheFlyingChicken
http://www.lameclan.org
JippiJaYeah
Drifter

Postby TheDoctor » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:36 pm

MAKOTO wrote:Who the fuck is Panzino?

He may be somebody, who needs to be reprimanded.

If you meet him or swx24 again, tell them I took notice and invite them to contact me via my e-mail address oa.doctor at gmail.com.

Also on BB, I temp-banned them for 3 days to convey the message and removed their vote-right for 60 days.

I'm willing to ramp these penalties significantly up, if they choose to ignore our feedback. Keep me updated!
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby MAKOTO » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Thanks a lot Doctor!
I will talk to them. As i said, even without MAKOTO(the cheater :P) name, they call kick vote just because i kill then.

@Jippi: You know i am not a cheater. I kill u with ping 300 just with my skills :P. Thanks for answer.
MAKOTO
Shootist

Postby iLag » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:43 pm

My first online game after almost a year's hiatus, I'm playing against Panzino and kind of doing better than he was. Then Makoto comes on. The name looked familiar, so I probably recognized it from nearly a year ago. Anyway, the next thing I know Panzino ragequits after calling Makoto a speedhacker. It was obvious to me that Makoto is simply damn good and knows the trick to aiming in online mode, a trick I still need to figure out.

But anyway yeah, I saw no indication that Makoto is anything but someone who has been playing this game for years and is very good at it, and I saw every indication that Panzino is mad because bad.
iLag
SG Contributor

Postby MAKOTO » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Thank you iLag!!!

And i dont know what is a speed hack. Is it exists in Smokin' Guns?
MAKOTO
Shootist

Postby TheDoctor » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:52 pm

MAKOTO wrote:And i dont know what is a speed hack. Is it exists in Smokin' Guns?

AFAIK: no. However, SG does extrapolate the position of players according to their ping. If a player with a high ping, such as your 300ms, strafes left, SG will try draw your player, where it is going to be in 300ms. If one quickly change between left and right strafing, it seems such a player moves at a higher velocity.

This is a minor advantage of lagging players. However, instead of claiming foul, I consider this a slight compensation for various other disadvantages players with high ping have to endure.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel