With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

new player

Postby sue-E-side » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:56 pm

I like a playing fps wondering if this game has many hackers in it and if not how is this game to play
sue-E-side
Newcomer

Re: new player

Postby MsH » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:32 pm

Welcome to forums sue-E-side!

I think there's no chance for cheating, so don't be afraid.
You should go play on rawhide, ballerbude or jeuxlinux, they are most popular servers in this small community.
Beware, some players might have "luck" ;)
MsH
Gunslinger

Postby TheDoctor » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:20 am

sue-E-side wrote:I like a playing fps wondering if this game has many hackers in it and if not how is this game to play

There are no known hacks since version 1.1. Consequently, the last cheaters were discovered more than a year ago. Some servers such as Baller Bude have even anti-wallhack and anti-aimbot code built-in to prevent exploits.

However, even when you have a good accuracy, you still may have to accept to not be on top. Even if it looks like simple game, SG takes some time to really get into. Many people attempted to write down their knowledge of mastering Smokin' Guns.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby sue-E-side » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:36 am

I have played combat arms for 5 years now so I know what luck and skill have to do with a fps iam gona download this one and give it a try ty for the reply to my thread
sue-E-side
Newcomer

Postby Biondo » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:53 am

Welcome sue-E-side!
Cheaters are long gone.

For help, have a look also at Smokin' Guns Manual and, though written to be useful to totally inexperienced players, to the FAQ in *LAME* Clan site.
Biondo
SG Website Designer

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel