After a long delay, a new version is out! Get it here
. I've actually made an installer this time.
If you want a zip, go to the project page
This release is mostly about visual improvements, but there are a couple of other things too. You can selected multiple servers and right click on them, which has various uses. Like refreshing just the interesting ones out of a long server list, finding a particular player, or copying IP addresses to paste them into a forum post. It also remembers your sort order, column widths, etc. between seessions.
Most changes are just internal, and they are the reason this release took so long. Unfortunately, the linux version isn't quite there yet.
- Code: Select all
v 0.4 - 2008-07-20
- New: Colored names for servers and players
- New: Flags showing the nationality of each server.
- New: Using Windows theming makes it look better.
- New: Session state is now being saved and restored. Sort order, filter state,
layout and column widths.
- New: Right-click menu for servers.
- New: Select multiple servers to see the players for all of them.
- New: Better at guessing game install locations, but still pretty bad.
- New: Display an error message if the game's executable was not found when
attempting to join a server.
- New: Added an ugly application icon.
- New: When refreshing servers or retrieving a new list, the extra servers
are included in the total number of servers.
- New: Allow whitespace before and after address in Specify Server dialog.