v0.4a - 2008-08-01
- New: Try to autodetect Quake 3's installation path by using the registry.
- Fixed: Crash when specifying a server, and it doesn't reply.
- Fixed: Made independent of working directory.
v0.4b - 2009-02-01
- New: Added default settings and game type names for Smokin' Guns.
- New: Added support for Tremulous.
- New: Added "regKey" and "exeName" keys to the game configuration, to support
getting the install path from the registry.
- New: Added "mod" and "protocolVersion" keys to the game configuration.
- New: Can now press F4 to get a new list, F5 to refresh.
- New: Can now press Esc to interrupt operations.
- Change: Made name colors darker for better readability.
- Fix: Installer didn't create shortcuts by default.
For changing the password for multiple servers at once, you mean?rane wrote:For those of us who try to admin multiple servers from MB, could you please add a separate field for setting/changing rcon passwords in the right click menu? Separate from the password used to join the server?