With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

Callvote UI help

Postby Pardner » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:37 am

If I am playing dm_hangemhigh I cannot use the UI to callvote br_nonamecity. I know we Tequila made it so there wasnt those anoying br_, _du, and dm_ tags, but its kinda had to distinguish between the game types in the callvote UI

Pardner
SG Team

Postby Joe Kari » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:20 am

You may select the appropriate gametype ("type" button) first, then click the "map" button, and choose the right one.
After choosing the BR mode, the map-menu displays all BR map. It is now an all at once vote (gametype+map). ;)
Joe Kari
SG Team

Postby Tequila » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:03 pm

So that's not a bug, but a new feature ;)
Btw maybe we should try to have the gametype selection in the same panel. That would more intuitive, no ?
Tequila
SG Team

Postby Breli » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:52 pm

yes it would be :D
SG name: =SG= BRELI

Harmonica: Did you bring a horse?
Gunmen: Looks like we are short on one horse!
Harmonica: No. You brought two too many.
Breli
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:10 pm

You may select the appropriate gametype ("type" button) first, then click the "map" button, and choose the right one.
After choosing the BR mode, the map-menu displays all BR map. It is now an all at once vote (gametype+map). ;)
Ahh thats thr trick! Ok :D

Tequila wrote:So that's not a bug, but a new feature ;)
Btw maybe we should try to have the gametype selection in the same panel. That would more intuitive, no ?

It probably only the fellas who have been playing a while who have trouble with this. We are so set in our ways. I do like this new feature though.... you can change the map and the gameplay in a single vote! Having the game type in the same panel would be easier though. If your at it.. :D (feature request).... maybe you could filter the maps (br, dm. du) like in the create game menue. :D :D
Pardner
SG Team

Postby Tequila » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:41 am

Fixed in r89. You can just zip /trunk/ui/ingame_callvote.menu file in a file called sg_pak1.pk3 in the smokinguns folder to try it ;)

In fact, I merge gametype and map selection in the same panel. I also removed some unused definitions.
Tequila
SG Team

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel