With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

minor troubles

Postby Monty » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:33 pm

hello. this game's great, it has atmosphere like no other. I just wanted to point these (sorry if mentioned before) - it's quite impossible to minimalize the game. if I finally manage to minimalize for some reason, then the game turns very dark and I have to restart it. the second thing - the game freezes sometimes. nothing good, combined with the unability to minimalize.. well but these still are minor. the last thing, my brother tried to run the game, it always got frozen when he was trying to find some servers (probably it's not caused because of the firewall. but I don't know my brother's comp's details). still thumbs up to this cool game, thanx to the authors, and even the players, because there are so few that Im glad to meet some sometimes :]
Monty
Drifter

Re: minor troubles

Postby Pardner » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:54 pm

Monty wrote:it's quite impossible to minimalize the game.

Our game doe not allow minimization, but what you can do is switch to windowed mode (Alt+Enter) andthen bring down the console (~). this will allow you to move about your computer freely. Just press Alt+Enter again to go back into normal mode.

Monty wrote:it always got frozen when he was trying to find some servers

It may not be frozen.... it just take a really long time because it scans all the servers reporting to the masterq3 server (roughly 2000). If you want a faster way i recommend downloading Monster Browser here:
viewtopic.php?t=1427

Pardner
SG Team

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel