With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

[BUG] Can't buy weapon within alloted timeframe (60 secs)

Postby Breli » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Hi,

blaster_xd from the WoP forum pointed out a few bugs to me that need fixing. I'll report them here to make sure everything is in the right place:

BUG: Can't buy weapons within alloted timeframe (60sec) in round-based games (BR). Apparently, some players cant buy weapons although there are in the 60 sec timeframe. The bug cannot be reproduced with 100% accuracy but it happens occansionally.

I can't confirm this problem myself but I dont really play that much BR or RTP. I cant remember exactly but I believe we discussed something like this before.

Cheers

Breli
SG name: =SG= BRELI

Harmonica: Did you bring a horse?
Gunmen: Looks like we are short on one horse!
Harmonica: No. You brought two too many.
Breli
SG Team

Postby Joe Kari » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:35 pm

I can confirm this, just change your screen size at the begining of the round, and you will be unable to buy. It's a client side bug.
Joe Kari
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Joe Kari wrote:I can confirm this, just change your screen size at the begining of the round, and you will be unable to buy. It's a client side bug.

It's happened to me & others without changing screen size or anything else. Seems almost random & usually affects several players on the same team. Sounds more like server side to me?
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Joe Kari » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:02 pm

In my case this is server side cause I can buy through a /buy command, please next time it happen to you, open the console and type "/buy weapon_remington58". If it give you a remington 58, then it's client-side (and we are facing the same bug).
The test of 60 seconds is performed in both game and cgame, in my case the client just doesn't want to open the menu, but the server is okey to let me buy something.
If it doesn't work, we probably have 2 bugs...
Joe Kari
SG Team

Postby stuffStohl » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:48 pm

I had this bug today and was able to buy via /buy weapon_winch97. I did not change any settings before the bug occured.
stuffStohl
Pistolero

Postby Joe Kari » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Hi Stuffstohl, thanks for reporting it ;)
Joe Kari
SG Team

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel