With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

Postby moRtem » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:50 pm

Mastik wrote:It looks like this high ping of mine (cause I'm from Israel) gives me some sort of an advantage?

no - high ping is always a disadvantage, even with unlagged

/quit
moRtem
Gunslinger

Postby Mastik » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:51 pm

dowoshek wrote:No, i think you just were the best :) But don't worry, there are better than you around, just not on the list you posted ;)

Yea I saw some guyz from a clan called... SG I think, they were very skilled.
Mastik
Drifter

Postby Sucalakafufu » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Mastik wrote:
dowoshek wrote:No, i think you just were the best :) But don't worry, there are better than you around, just not on the list you posted ;)

lol SG is the Smokin' Guns crew clan :) like Red and Pardner etc...

and from your screenshot it looks like you were just better :P also 140 ping isnt too bad depending on your computer :P now when you hit 200 and above you start to worry :twisted:

morRtem wrote:no - high ping is always a disadvantage, even with unlagged

it only is an "advantage" in that its hard to hit high pingers sometimes. and like you said its mostly packet loss but high pingers are more apt to that :) or at least thats how it is when im playing
i would think if it takes more time for packets to be sent to and from the server more packets could be lost in the process xD

Tequila wrote:I'm working on something related, but I'm not sure this will help immediately. What I believe it will help to enhanced that part later. I also hope it will rise server performance a little in weapon shot handling, but I'll have performance testing to draw after beta testing release.

So don't consider it will be fixed on 1.1.

well any fix would be nice :) thx for your hard work Tequila!
SG Name: Sucalakafufu
Clan: [CWNN] - Clan With No Name
Sucalakafufu
Gunslinger

Postby Pardner » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:39 pm

Sucalakafufu wrote:
Mastik wrote:

lol SG is the Smokin' Guns crew clan :) like Red and Pardner etc...

I was surprised at the skill level people were playing at when I got back from my summer break. The new shooters have a different gameplay from what I am used to and they are VERY competitive.

The SG team usually puts SG in their name tag. Its not really a clan thing, more of an identifier ;)

Pardner
SG Team

Postby Sucalakafufu » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:54 am

Pardner wrote:I was surprised at the skill level people were playing at when I got back from my summer break. The new shooters have a different gameplay from what I am used to and they are VERY competitive.

yah people have been getting better. i havent seen you on yet since you started playing again :|

Pardner wrote:The SG team usually puts SG in their name tag. Its not really a clan thing, more of an identifier Wink

ic lol. my mistake :P
SG Name: Sucalakafufu
Clan: [CWNN] - Clan With No Name
Sucalakafufu
Gunslinger

Previous

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel