With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

Banned from the forum

Postby raven » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:56 am

Hello everyone.

I found this game about a year ago.

I stopped playing for personal reasons, and now, I wanted to come back, when I tried to download the game I found that I were banned (probably a subnet ban).

So I would like to know if there is any chance I can get unbanned; I'm from Colombia and my subnet right now is 200.116.

Could I get a hint about why my subnet was banned?

Thank you.

-raven
raven
Newcomer

Postby Pardner » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:08 am

I cannot give you a definite answer as to why your subnet was banned other than I am sure it was for a good reason. You seemed to have been able to register and post. If you could PM me, ReD_NecKersON, or Leth4l your actual IP address, we can correct this.

Also, you don't need to be registered on the forums to download and play the game. Now if you were banned on the game servers, then thats between you and the game server admin.

Pardner
SG Team

Postby raven » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:32 am

Thank you for your quick answer.

When you are banned you can't either browse the forums or go to the download page, actually you can't do anything, wherever you click it says you are banned.

I got to bypass the ban by using a proxy; I already downloaded the game and that all what I need.

About my IP address it would be worthless to just unban it because I use a dynamic IP (DCHP), so the next time I restart my router my IP will change.

Anyways, again, thank you for your support and your quick response.
raven
Newcomer

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:18 am

This isn't the first time I've heard of this problem. I believe a range of IP's were banned a long time ago to prevent certain spammers from coming in here. I'll look into it.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:11 am

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:I believe a range of IP's were banned a long time ago to prevent certain spammers from coming in here.

Yep, I've confirmed this with our webmaster. I've removed the ban on your subnet so you should be ok now. We'll see how it goes with the spammers.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Jasse james » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Good if you have not downloaded the game yet I can send you a link to download.
the page is in Portuguese, but I think you will have no difficulties so low.

Note: The download of version 1.0 of smokin guns but I think that is what you should be looking for.

Skewers have helped xD

http://www.baixaki.com.br/download/smokin-guns.htm

By: The boy
Jasse james
Drifter

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel