With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

Postby Mart Duggan » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:08 pm

I can't help you with the color change, maybe someone else can.

What name do you use to play SG? If you do not want it posted here then PM me.
The Hoss - Rawhide part owner
Mart Duggan
Gunslinger

Re: I need help please!

Postby Pardner » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Manoel Victor wrote:I want to know how to change the color of the name of my server because I've seen a lot of servers with color names, but I do not know mine.How do I put color in the name of my server?

You change the name of your server the same way as you change your in game name color. In your server config file, set the following:

set sv_hostname "^1S^2e^3r^4v^5e^6r^7Name"

would set the server name to ServerName

Manoel Victor wrote:I was banned from Rawhide 10 times, just because I could kill everyone!

Please send either Hoss, Lon, or me a PM here on the forums. Please send us your IP address and your in game screen name. There is absolutely no reason for a player to be banned on RAWHIDE for having good skills.

Pardner
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:25 am

I think maybe he meant he was vote kicked 10 times?
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Mart Duggan » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:53 am

Probably, but he may also be caught up in the Guinho ban.
The Hoss - Rawhide part owner
Mart Duggan
Gunslinger

Postby Lon' » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:22 pm

I am here to demonstrate my contempt and hate in relation to this newly named player called Manuel for theses following reasons:
1) This fallowin player called manoel has banned me 3 times in his server for suspected of aimbot, and also invented that the server automatically identifies aimbots, and then I said __ "first take a video, look and ban. dont be a noob and accept your defeat" after this he took my ip and banned from his server!
2) This player exerts his function with total disrespect for all the players, change maps when he want even if the map is finished ... when he looses he always change map!
3) We right a topic in orkut smoking guns brasil forum, and any brazilias like his behavior, thats why we decide dont join anymore in his server,
4) here goes what makoto thinks about him.

Makoto says: (in brazils forum) --- I translated using google translator maybe thers some errors:

I've played with him too and had the same complaints. But he did not ban me, just said it was going to lunch and turned off the server; D.
We were playing DM and within minutes he was killed a lot in 30 minutes by me. Then he started calling me a camper and changed the scheme to Duel. Then it got worse because the train from time to time he gave me a hit and I gave him head. His sentence was always, "Where you in real life was already dead" (referring to the hit single leg).
I just answered that in real life we'd have no arms (at least I do: D).
He did not say that I used cheat, but gave indirect kind: "How strange, you're not dying," "How strange, you just kill me now" "How strange, I was bad at one time to another."
What he (and many others) do not understand is that we play this for a while and we were not good on us overnight and I think that's what he wanted.
Lon, in honor of you i do not play in his sever anymore ok? : P
Thanks!

5) im absolutly sure he invented this banning in rawhide, cause I never saw he playng there never, i play this game for more then 4 years and never saw this guy there. maybe hes cathing by guinhos ip
6) i think noone has called him a hacker in rawhide cause he dont play there try look in logs file and see
7) I think he is just a child try be the best brazilian player! he has no respect to anyone.

I think u guys should stop respondin his topics after knows this things or maybe exclude his account or ban from this forum for this lyer..
even when I helped him configurate his server, he hasnt show any thank..

so thats it !
cya guys ...

I let this public cause im really angry with this such a called player and admin Manoel...

after this u lock this topic please...

I trust on moderators of this forum
Lon'
Gunslinger

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel