With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

Auto Download Disabled

Postby Fenris The Wolf » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi Folks
I just tried to Join Paladin server this morning but received error message that file "sg_textureso.pk3 was missing and I would have to find it elsewhere because auto downloading is disabled on that server.. Can anyone please tell me where to find that file?

Thanks in advance
Fenris The Wolf
Drifter

Re: Auto Download Disabled

Postby torhu » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:03 pm

The Paladin servers are still running SG 1.0, you have to connect to one of the upgraded servers.

Alternatively, you can install SG 1.0 if those servers give you better ping and you want to play on them. I think SG 1.1b4 too is compatible with SG 1.0 servers, but someone else will have to confirm that.
In game: =SG=monSter
Monster Browser
torhu
SG Team

Postby Fenris The Wolf » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Well Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.
So... I upgraded to the 1.1 (Very cool btw I love seeing NEW maps :))because suddenly baller bude required it, and now I can't play at Paladin?? That really sucks that I have to choose between my two favorite servers. Anyone have any idea if Paladin will be upgrading anytime in the future?

Seems everything has been turbulent latley regarding SG. I was just wondering if there is anything a player as myself could do to help out? I am useless with tech issues but I would gladly donate a few dollars toward server costs etc..
Fenris The Wolf
Drifter

Postby TheDoctor » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Fenris The Wolf wrote:I've upgraded to SG1.1 and now I can't play at Paladin? Anyone have any idea if Paladin will be upgrading anytime in the future?

I've mailed Turk, informing him about the new release. If he has the time, I'm sure Paladin will get updated.

Fenris The Wolf wrote:Seems everything has been turbulent lately regarding SG. I was just wondering if there is anything a player as myself could do to help out? I am useless with tech issues but I would gladly donate a few dollars toward server costs etc.

There are other ways to get involved and to contribute. For example, you could
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Turk » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:10 pm

updated
Turk
Drifter

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel