With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

Logo Needed

Postby FPSnet » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Can I please have a high resolution PNG or PSD with a transparent background for http://firstpersonshooters.net/Games/Sm ... index.html?

i'd also appreciate in-game screenshots, map info, system requirements, etc. if they aren't included in the manual or if you'd like them added sooner rather than when i find time.

Thanks!

(if yes, please send via email. i'm subscribed to way too many forums/news feeds/etc. to remember which ones to check back)
FPSnet
Newcomer

Re: Logo Needed

Postby Biondo » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:27 am

First of all, who are you? I don't want to appear rude, but from the link you posted I can't get anything more than a black page.
Biondo
SG Website Designer

Postby FPSnet » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:19 am

odd. what browser are you using? i run the site, firstpersonshooters.net.
FPSnet
Newcomer

Postby Biondo » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:49 am

I meant that I see a black page with some titles and a Windows logo, without any reference to a homepage, a menu, an author, or something about the scope of the site.

In any case, you can find PNG logos here: http://www.smokin-guns.org/link-us and screenshots here: http://www.smokin-guns.org/media
Biondo
SG Website Designer

Postby Tequila » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:56 am

Hi and welcome FPSnet,

on my side, Im' currently using Google Chrome and your site looks bad under Chrome. Also it loads really slowly but I can see your site seems to be hosted in Florida and the distance between Europe and Florida should be the reason then.

Btw we have an official logo logo designed by Biondo on link-us page.

I think this is what you really expects for the logo.
:twisted:

Join Smokin'Guns Return room on Discord
Tequila
SG Team

Postby FPSnet » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:16 pm

The site is merely an aggregation for FPS info, no attempt at beauty whatsoever. But... the page i linked should show you screenshots etc. and it shouldn't be slow, and it is hosted from somewhere in NYC i think... hmm...
FPSnet
Newcomer

Postby Biondo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:21 pm

BTW, FPSnet, Smokin' Guns is not only for Windows, but for Linux too (and possibly for Mac, but I'm not sure). It's the best game for Linux ever ;)
Biondo
SG Website Designer

Postby FPSnet » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:23 pm

thanks! added linux marker. i'll have the logo up soon but i'm having some ftp problems atm.
FPSnet
Newcomer

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel