With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

anti aliasing issue

Postby Kontekst » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:22 pm

howdy guys!
i just downloaded this game yesterday. i'm not a guy who just plays a game for the graphics, then i wouldn't even try this game. still i want the game to look nice and clean, so i set every option on maximum. as i applied the changes, my screen turned black, background music keeps playing, and i even get hover sounds when i move my mouse.
i deleted the config and restarted it, applying after every single change. i came to the solution, that it's the change of the anti aliasing, that turned my screen black. everything else works just fine.

if that's important, my video card is an ATi Radeon HD 5750.

i forced anti aliasing in the ATI configuration tool, it works but it lowers my FPS to a maximum of about 30-40 FPS. that is strange, because this card handles anti aliasing very well. guess it would run more smooth with the ingame anti aliasing, so i'd love to use that.

anyone else with this issue?
any solutions?

looking forward to some answers. :)
Kontekst
Newcomer

Re: anti aliasing issue

Postby TheDoctor » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Anti aliasing never worked for my ATI X1400 on Linux. Cannot provide any help here.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel