With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

I Don't know how to install this game! PLEASE HELP!

Postby zReD » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:06 pm

I just downloaded smoking guns for Mac and the file unzipped itself and it has a bunch of packages and files in it. I don't know what to do with the files or which one might let me run or install the game. Please Help! :x
zReD
Newcomer

Re: I Don't know how to install this game! PLEASE HELP!

Postby TheDoctor » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:41 pm

zReD wrote:I just downloaded smoking guns for Mac and the file unzipped itself and it has a bunch of packages and files in it.

Which version of Mac OS are you using? Which file did you download? Please provide the exact link.

AFAIK, you need the OS independent archive as well as Mac OS binaries for your OS version. And AFAIK there might not exist a binary for the recent MAC OS versions.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Barto » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:17 pm

TheDoctor wrote:And AFAIK there might not exist a binary for the recent MAC OS versions.

This is all I can provide: http://download.smokin-guns.org/binaries/current/mac/
"Chuck Norris had to shorten his beard in the presence of Richard Stallman because two beards that awesome, so close would segfault the universe (again)."
Barto
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby TheDoctor » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Bumping this post to notify you of a new Smokin' Guns .DMG file for installation on MAC OS X. If you never got SG working or are interested to test this file, give it a try and give us feedback in the above post.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel