With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

New maps in 1.1 update don't work

Postby locksmith » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Thank you all for all your hard work and 1.1 is a major release which I love but
a couple of the new maps, "Aquacaliente Woods" and "Pueblo Muerto" don't work
in single player mode. I click on either map in the correct game mode and instead of the map loading it exits back to the first Single Player screen. Is there a work around or solution so we can play these maps?
locksmith
Newcomer

Re: New maps in 1.1 update don't work

Postby TheDoctor » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:40 pm

locksmith wrote:Thank you all for all your hard work and 1.1 is a major release which I love but a couple of the new maps, "Aquacaliente Woods" and "Pueblo Muerto" don't work in single player mode. I click on either map in the correct game mode and instead of the map loading it exits back to the first Single Player screen. Is there a work around or solution so we can play these maps?
These maps were not included in SG1.1 but are additional. I remember some of MachoBastards map missed a .cfg file thus they didn't show up in the map list in the first place. I included the .cfg file in zvm.pk3 and it seems you have this .pk3 file since you are able to select the map.

Unless you live on the dark side of the moon, you could also connect to Baller Bude and vote for the map via menu or via console (e.g.: \callvote map dm_aguacaliente).
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel