With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

imitation games

Postby sa3d1 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:03 am

hi , guy' i see some Symmetry of Smokin 'guns and call of juarez and i'm sure Someone imitate the other , ther is many same thing's like the bank and rob places pistol dynamites to bomb the bank many thing's just when i watched the video about call of juarez even i didn't played it , and i looked around about developer's -=SG=- i see Smokin' Guns was originally developed by Iron Claw Interactive under the name Western Quake 3. From 2001 to 2003, Iron Claw Interactive released two versions (beta 1.0 and beta 2.0) as modifications respectively total conversions for Quake III Arena. Further development by Iron Claw Interactive stopped after the release of version beta 2.0 in 2003. and ten The development was continued by a new team ( they called smokin gun's team ) in 2005 in cooperation and with the blessings of Iron Claw Interactive then all know Release dates : January 1, 2009 .about call of juarez (originally called Lawman same name of the left team when you joined ) it's make on 2006 and was ported to the Xbox 360 in 2007, published by Ubisoft . then i see some likeness so i hope to know who's was the first developer's . thx for reading and post reply if you have same information :wink:
sa3d1
Newcomer

Re: imitation games

Postby Biondo » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:24 pm

"Call of Juarez: Gunslinger", was released in 2013 (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Ju ... nd_sequels). But this doesn't mean it copied Smokin' Guns. I guess that bank robberies, guns, dynamite and whatever are mandatory ingredients in a Wild West game, so probably None imitated Nobody.
Biondo
SG Website Designer

Re: imitation games

Postby sa3d1 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:22 am

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger was the last version , i played bound in blood version it was probably imitation, try to play it
sa3d1
Newcomer

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel