With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

Help With Mac Install

Postby Pikeman » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:32 pm

This game meant so much to me back in the day and I'm trying to bring it back to life on some old PowerPC Macs for a LAN party.

Here is my problem. Tried all of the Mac downloads and nothing seems to work. From what I've ready, Netboot's unofficial release seems to be recommended the most on the forum. I downloaded it and fired up the Smokin' Guns.app and the app shows up in the dock for a moment then disappears. I running Tiger 10.4.11.

Any help is appreciated! Netboot? Are you out there my friend?
Pikeman
Newcomer

Re: Help With Mac Install

Postby Biondo » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:08 pm

I can't help you mate, sorry. Maybe you can try writing a private message to The Doctor memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7741 or to Barto memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4897 or to Tequila memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1560

You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.

― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
Biondo
SG Website Designer

Postby Pikeman » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:50 pm

Thank you for the response! Unfortunately when I try to use those links I get "You are not authorised to view the member list or profiles"

Any way I could get in touch with those gents?

Biondo wrote:I can't help you mate, sorry. Maybe you can try writing a private message to The Doctor memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7741 or to Barto memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4897 or to Tequila memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1560

You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.

― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
Pikeman
Newcomer

Postby TheDoctor » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:09 pm

Biondo wrote:Maybe you can try writing a private message to The Doctor

Pikeman wrote:Thank you for the response! Unfortunately when I try to use those links I get "You are not authorised to view the member list or profiles". Any way I could get in touch with those gents?

Hi, I cannot help you with you Mac installation. I never did own any Apple products (too expensive for me).

As for the profiles, AFAIK, three posts is the required minimum to view them, so you should be cleared to access them now. If not, do post additional messages on this topic until you can access it.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel