With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Can we educate our bots please??

Moderator: Aerasol

Bots in general (or problems)

Postby .:MASTER:.Zog » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:21 am

Hey, i'm just commenting on the bots overall..i think you guys did pretty well on them..the only problem is sometimes they run into walls/corners and keep running into them, or they'll keep running into doors without opening them..but besides that good job =)
.:MASTER:.Zog
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:24 am

Well thanks, but the SG team can't take much credit for this. The original dev team, Iron Claw Interactive, coded the bots. :wink:
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Lucky Bro » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Thanks for bots!
I've played a while with them before I've got some stability with internet connection.

I think the main funny thing about them is when you play BR with them. We (me and my brother) used to play in opposite teams. And each of us have some bots in team. Everything is OK until you somehow make you team-mate bots angry. They just shoot you at the beginning of round! No words, no mercy. You cannot run away. Right in the head and you're dead :evil:
That is so funnny.
These guys are just don't like to be in team with me :) They think I kill them too often in DM.
But sometimes they shoot each other. And they kill only one member of the team. Never two or more :!: Only one member of their own team.
I like these tough guys! Suppose they think it will show how tough they are :)

And if serious. I think bots must be played in DM only.

hehe

The bug by itself was described earler here: viewtopic.php?t=258
Lucky Bro
Gunslinger

Postby Spanish_Broomaker » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:37 pm

I don't like it that bots crouch, sure it makes them more accurate, but they look funny, and I don't remember Clint going around crouched... So for appearance's sake, I think bots should not crouch.
PC Gaming with El Ejcovero

Yo soy: El Ejcovero
Clan Tag: [CWNN] - Clan With No Name
Spanish_Broomaker
Drifter

Postby sparcdr » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:28 am

With that said, they shouldn't walk tall with broad shoulders like Bender in a zig-zag path either.
sparcdr
SG Team

Return to Artificial Intelligence

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel