With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Can we educate our bots please??

Moderator: Aerasol

Postby [PTR]Manoel Victor » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Pardner wrote:Sorry I might have wrote the wrong model. Just look int the models/wq3_players folder to see the names of the models and the skins that are avaliable. Here is a crude picture:

Thanks pardner! They are right! But it still has a problem ...
When I put my bot, which should be the ManWithNoName Outlaws team to play on it goes with the skin of sentenza!
When he plays he is with lawmen in the skin of ManWithNoName.
He needs to stick with the skin of ManWithNoName even if he is the team Outlaws.
And pardner, if I give the order to the robot that I created into the lawmen, he enters the Outlaws! Type, it is random, I use the RCON command to add bots, and he enters the team that I did not tell!
Because these problems????
Can you help?
[PTR]Manoel Victor
Quick Draw

Postby Pardner » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Manoel Victor wrote:When I put my bot, which should be the ManWithNoName Outlaws team to play on it goes with the skin of sentenza!
He needs to stick with the skin of ManWithNoName even if he is the team Outlaws.

Not possible with the current game code. Currently, the BR teams are divided into the blue team and the red team. If you define a bot to have a red skin, it will change once it joins the blue team. You could change this, but you would have to alter the source code. This is something that I would like to see permanent in SG, but I am making zero promises.

Manoel Victor wrote:And pardner, if I give the order to the robot that I created into the lawmen, he enters the Outlaws! Type, it is random, I use the RCON command to add bots, and he enters the team that I did not tell!
Can you help?

Thats because you are not using the /rcon addbot command to its fullest extent:
http://web.archive.org/web/200905081535 ... mmands.htm
so basically you could add your new Pardner bot like this:
/rcon addbot pardner 4 blue
This will add a level 4 Pardner bot to the Outlaw's team.
This will add a level 4 Pardner bot to the Lawmen's team .
Pardner
SG Team

Postby [PTR]Manoel Victor » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Pardner wrote:
Manoel Victor wrote:When I put my bot, which should be the ManWithNoName Outlaws team to play on it goes with the skin of sentenza!

Not possible with the current game code. Currently, the BR teams are divided into the blue team and the red team. If you define a bot to have a red skin, it will change once it joins the blue team. You could change this, but you would have to alter the source code. This is something that I would like to see permanent in SG, but I am making zero promises.

Manoel Victor wrote:And pardner, if I give the order to the robot that I created into the lawmen, he enters the Outlaws! Type, it is random, I use the RCON command to add bots, and he enters the team that I did not tell!
Can you help?

Thats because you are not using the /rcon addbot command to its fullest extent:
http://web.archive.org/web/200905081535 ... mmands.htm
so basically you could add your new Pardner bot like this:
This will add a level 4 Pardner bot to the Outlaw's team.
This will add a level 4 Pardner bot to the Lawmen's team .

Hehehe! Thanks pardner!
Now he is obeying me!
Too bad the problem is still the skin, but as you said, it is not possible.
Because he is on Owtlaws, so is the skin of sentenza, but it's good to change it, because there were many other gangsters, right?
And they look just like the men of law (lawmen), for example, is the face of BillyTheKid ManWithNoName that the SG is just a layman.
:wink:
I take this opportunity to express one thing that bothers me a lot, and that makes the GS look very ... strange!
The way that Colt 45 is recharged!
She has an entry for the bullets only on the right side of the drum, and the SG when it reloads it holding it with his left hand, there is a hole on the LEFT side of the barrel!
This is quite annoying ...
Another thing, S&W Schofield also ends up being wrongly charged, because if you give just one bullet, he throws that punch out of bullets, not just the empty capsule! Another weapon that is also wrong is recharged remington 58, likewise the schofield, it takes a whole barrel, took just one shot.
Also, the remington 58 has an opening on the right side, like Colt 45, but in play this opening is not shown.
The remington barrel is removable, allowing its recharge faster, but it has an opening equal to 45 colt, for if you spend a bullet, you pull the opening, and introduces a bullet as well as you do with a colt 45.
I know a few things I mentioned can be very difficult to do, but maybe you can get.
In relation to weapons of the old west, you can always talk to me, because as a child, I love this land!
I know all, but even all the weapons of our dear old west!
Even with some problems, congratulations on the game!
Really, what else is showing the old west as it really was, if you can not fix these problems, no matter, the SG is good anyway!
See ya pardner! You can always count on me, regarding the weapons of the old west!
See ya cowboy!
[PTR]Manoel Victor
Quick Draw

Previous

Return to Artificial Intelligence

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel