With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Got skills? Make music & sounds y'all!

Moderator: DeUgli

Postby Tequila » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:02 pm

/dev/random wrote:Doesn't ioQuake support OGG? Mp3 has some licensing troubles afaik.

Yes of course, ioQ3 supports OGG format. Actually, this support is not enabled in Smokin' Guns 1.1 branch, but we just have a definition to update if we need it. So yes, new musics should probably be provided in OGG format if possible.

You just have to remind us to activate OGG support when needed ;)

Anyone wanting to try OGG support by compiling 1.1 branch can just edit the "Makefile.local" at line 40 and change it to:
Code: Select all
USE_CODEC_VORBIS = 1
, just before starting the compilation... Of course, I'm only speaking about Unix way of build... :roll:
Tequila
SG Team

Re:

Postby CATAFRACTO » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:07 pm

DeUgli wrote:I did a couple of the duel intros (10 seconds each) and that's really hard.

I absolutely love those 10 seconds duel intros!! :D
I extracted them so I can listen to them anytime I want, even if I'm not playing.
Congratulations!
José de Santa Cruz (R.I.P.)
CATAFRACTO
Drifter

Re: Music: Do we WANT more?

Postby garbanzo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:34 am

The music already available in this FPS game is one of the things that makes it unique. I really like a lot the music that is included in-game. Yeah, maybe there could be added some more, but should be epic ones like the ones we already have :)
garbanzo
Drifter

Previous

Return to Audio

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel