With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Postby MisterX » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:28 pm

Wew, it's been a while since I checked in here, also haven't played WQ3 in a long, long while. Well, just found out about the tournament and thought hey, why not join in for a little support of the whole very nice thingie :) I doubt I'll really be a challenge for my opponent(s?), but let alone playing WQ3 online again is by far enough for making this be worth it :)
So, cya around!
MisterX
Pistolero

Postby Pardner » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:25 pm

Great to have ya!

**Note**
because of new arrivals, most of the rounds have been shifted. At some point I'm going to have to close the sign-ups and make the round times final.

EDIT:
bad news....the internet at my dorm just went down and the IT guy will be here to fix it "in a couple of days"
today is Wednesday....the tourney is Saturday.../me gets worried 8O
I will be able to referee and admin the tourney, but might not be able to play. :(
Pardner
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:39 am

Awesome to see more & more signups! Pard is right though. We need to close the signups soon or the tourney would have to finish up on Sunday? Personally, I'd have time for that but maybe Pard & some others wouldn't. How about this. Anyone that attempts to sign up after tomorrow can be a "floater" if they are willing to hang around on TS or IRC. Then if we have a "no show" the floater could fill that position?

@ Pardner: Surely you have a friend off campus with broadband that would let you hang there Saturday?
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby hika » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:02 pm

Pardner wrote:Yeah I know, Ive been meaning to catch up with hika to ask if Wastelands could be made available for this weekend? @hika: Ill try to catch you on IRC today.

Sorry Pardner, I wasn't there Tuesday and Wednesday because of a trip affair.
I will be on IRC this evening (GMT+1), and will prepare the duel server and set the password for you.
@sig11: GTV sounds really really interesting 8). I will have a look on it and how it works.
SG name: Manchot
SG fansite: http://western.bsdmon.com
userbar originally created by Caffeine
hika
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:12 pm

LAST CALL FOR SIGN-UPS.
There are three more positions left: thats it. Sign-ups close midnight (GMT-5)

tomorrow i will give everyone who signed-up a PM with the server information and round times.

speaking of round times: what do you think of the times (especially you GMT+1 people) as of right now the final round will be run at 6:30PM (GMT-5) is this too late for all of you potential winners :)

hika wrote:I will be on IRC this evening (GMT+1), and will prepare the duel server and set the password for you.

Great! Thank you very much Hika.

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:@ Pardner: Surely you have a friend off campus with broadband that would let you hang there Saturday?

If I have to, Ill go to the school library and use their internet. I would feel funny about playing and chatting on TS though, so I would probably just watch. (Hopefully they'll fix our internet today or tomorrow)
Pardner
SG Team

Postby MisterX » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:29 pm

For me the times are alright. Only the final round would be a little late, but at least I tend to staying up late on weekends, anyway :D So also 6:30PM (GMT-5), 12:30AM for me, wouldn't be a problem at all :)
MisterX
Pistolero

Postby Hellrider » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:58 pm

Pardner wrote:I will be able to referee and admin the tourney, but might not be able to play. :(

Oh that would be a pity, if you might not be able to play. :cry:
I would like to have a gunfight with ya...even though I'm not sure if I would win... I know you're a tough player :wink:

BTW : If I should be able to reach the final round, the time (must be 00.30AM in Germany, I think) would be no problem for me ---> I'm used to play late :lol:
Hellrider
Gunslinger

Postby Breli » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:49 pm

Damnit! I still don't know whether I can be around :x ...
SG name: =SG= BRELI

Harmonica: Did you bring a horse?
Gunmen: Looks like we are short on one horse!
Harmonica: No. You brought two too many.
Breli
SG Team

Postby hika » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:23 pm

Damn ! I'm sorry I can't make it in time:
I won't be at home, during the whole morning and afternoon (GMT+1), but I should be there, later, possibly at 6PM GMT+1, so 12AM GMT-5.
There is a whole family reunion, tomorrow, that I cannot miss, and I had completely forgot my old brother's birthday :oops:
SG name: Manchot
SG fansite: http://western.bsdmon.com
userbar originally created by Caffeine
hika
SG Team

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel