With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Strange Question

Postby haraldx » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:45 am

Could You Say Those It Realy Is Like , Im The Server Admin ! My Brother Connects ! And All The The He Has Better Weapons ! Like For Me The Colt Lighting Is Very Very Very Very Very Very Un-Accurate ! But My Brother Has Colt Lighting And He Has Very Very Very Very Very Accurate !

It Is Because He Has Better Computer?
In Game Name: Harald
Favourite Weapon: Colt Peacmaker
My Favourite Char: TheMexican

Im Amigo With Sombrero On Head And Peacmaker In Hand !
haraldx
Gunslinger

Postby Breli » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:09 am

Whether you run the server locally on your machine or connect to some other server doesn't affect your weapon stats. Likewise, your hardware has no influence whatsoever on the weapon stats (as long as you are able to play with devent framerates that is) ...

If your installation is screwed somehow (which it seems to be the case wrt to your other posts here), the accuracy of your weapons may indeed be influenced negatively. Do you remember your ping you had during this game?

Finally, your brother simply may be much more of a gunslinger than you are :lol: or he runs some very, very, very, very, very, very inappropriate programs if you take my meaning ;)
SG name: =SG= BRELI

Harmonica: Did you bring a horse?
Gunmen: Looks like we are short on one horse!
Harmonica: No. You brought two too many.
Breli
SG Team

Postby haraldx » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:48 am

My Ping All The Time Stays 50-90 ! My Brother Cant Be Better Gunslinger ! Why ?
1st. Hes Realy Bad With Pistols !
2nd. When I Start To Get To His Back With Big Noise He Doesnt Do Anything(Even If Hes Master Volume Is Turned Almost To Max) !
3rd. All He Does In Deathmatches Is Spawn Kill And Camping ! (This May Proove That He Is Bit Nooby!)
4th. He Never Uses Dynamites And Molotov Cocktails(Only In Durango He Uses) !
5th. He Never In Train Tries Some Extreme Work !

That All What I Can Say !

P.S. Im Currently Playing ''True Combat'' Not ''Smokin Guns'' ! But I Still Have SG Wallpaper !

haraldx
Gunslinger

Postby Black Jack Ketchum » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:15 pm

Could it be that your brother set his handicap to max??
The REAL Blackjack Ketchum
\/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Jack_Ketchum

[R.I.P =Cowboys From Hell= Clan]
Black Jack Ketchum
Quick Draw

Postby Pardner » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:09 am

I think it depends on the person's weapon preference. I think some people will agree that I can raise some hell with the Colt Peacemakers or the Smith and Wesson, BUT to be honest, I couldn't shoot anything with a rifle. I know the Dadamungo is very dangerous with a 12-gauge but I rarely see him use anything else. I have a friend (Lucky_Longjohns) who only uses knives and TNT!!
So I would say that your brother just prefers the rifle class... so stay to close quarters if you favor shotguns :wink: .

Pardner
SG Team

Postby haraldx » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:08 am

Man If You Could See Me In Action With 12 Gauge And Peacmaker ! You Will Fall Off The Chair ! Ok It Was A Joke ! :D But Im Still Good With 12 Gauge And Peacmaker ! Didnt You Saw Whats Wrote In My Signature ? Favourite Weapon : Peacmaker ! So If I Will Be On The Servers , Dont Let Me Get Much Old West Dollars !

haraldx
Gunslinger

Return to General Discussion

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel