With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

The Ex Presidents New Quake 3 Western Clan raised by ex YG

Postby =[TxP]= NiXoN » Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:00 pm

The Ex Presidents?
The Ex Presidents basically former Young Guns ( http://www.youngguns.myweb.nl )are looking forward 8O to the upcoming release of beta 2.0! We were allways on the Outlaws and Quake 3 Western scene, but due to lack on servers and players the Western part basically died. I am running a campaign on the Microsoft Gaming Zone, called High Noon, the place where Outlaws players gather. After all, Q3Western is inspired by the Lucasarts game Outlaws... Still a great game but the community is dying.. So i publish links in the mainchat of the Outlaws Zone, to inform people they can expect the long awaited sequal on Outlaws :!: Team IronClaw Interactive allmost finished what Lucasarts refused to do. I personally think there is a market for Western first person shooters, and not just to play alongside the Counterstrike clones we get bombed with... With the promising screencaptures and movies the team is showing us a game with high expectations! Team The Ex Presidents are ready for Beta 2.0, we will setup our own server and hope to meet alot more players than Beta 1.2 attracted
:!:

=[TxP]= NiXoN
Leader of The Ex Presidents?
Last edited by =[TxP]= NiXoN on Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Ex Presidents™ - Peace by Superior Firepower!~
=[TxP]= NiXoN
Drifter

Postby Lixus » Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm

hey, welcome to the forums, and thank you for advertising the mod :)
this and the fact that there will be a wq3 clan again :D gives me hope that we'll get a bigger community and online players...

thanx :) i hope there will be a few other wq3 clans so you don't have to practise only.. :P
=Lixus=
Lixus
Iron Claw

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:22 am

Another server??? YEEHAWW!!! I'll be there for sure. Hmmm......I wonder if my LAN buddies would want to start a WQ3 clan? Heh, heh. :lol:
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Another server? Well basically yeah!

Postby =[TxP]= NiXoN » Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:41 am

You could say another server, but it sounds like there are plenty of them yet... It will be the second server to be in the Air again, because there were about 3 i think, but it sucked soo much, waiting with your ISDN connection paying for every minute waiting for someone to show up. Because no- one joins an empty server.. What this mod needs REALLY is a place in the ALL SEEING EYE! Only then the community can grow.

=[TxP]= NiXoN
Leader of The Ex Presidents
The Ex Presidents™ - Peace by Superior Firepower!~
=[TxP]= NiXoN
Drifter

Return to General Discussion

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel